Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Lol red. Listen baby. The world is... well... it's not fair. Everyday a child is born with no father to support them. Someone dies of hunger. These are just cruel facts about this cruel world that we all inhabit. With this cruel impartiality that this world exhibits, it doesn't give us peoples who are cursed with the weight of the night action with many chances. Sometimes, you only have one shot, and you have to take it. My shot was funnygirl, who owned my greatest anxieties in this game. Now that I know that she's veritas, the one who once owned a green read now owns the crown of thorns.
ok so i'm really tired and would've kept that up but loleffort. I never tracked you because there was only one meaningful track. We've only had three nights. The first night was when Zenith was exposed. It was obvious that he was gonna send in the kill, ergo making it useless. The second night there was no kill, making another seering useless. The third night there was the kill on blind, and at this point, I had only two suspicions. You and fg. Mashi was my other suspicion but whelp he flipped green, it happens. My prime suspicion was fg, so I needed to find out if she was the wolf, and she wasn't. You're next bud, sorry. And in further explanation of the bus, noob A buses noob B that fucking hard? I really don't think so. Storn and zenith can have fuckin mvp if that bus was a bus.
In response to clearing storn, he is so relaxed. He's super fuckin relaxed. His tone of posting is townie, the fact that storn/zenith happened, just all of that. He's spit out posts when he wasn't really asked to, he's given friendly banter, and he's just read town to me all game. And it's not like you didn't read town to me, it's just, process of elimination.
Listen to whoever's wolf this game, and I think it's red but this is to red/storn in general. You've done a good job, I haven't suspected either of you all game except for crunch time. If it weren't for process of elimination I would've let you slide all game in my town pile. If, storn, you're the wolf. Fuckin gg man. If, red, you're the wolf, god damn you did good.
Lol red. Listen baby. The world is... well... it's not fair. Everyday a child is born with no father to support them. Someone dies of hunger. These are just cruel facts about this cruel world that we all inhabit. With this cruel impartiality that this world exhibits, it doesn't give us peoples who are cursed with the weight of the night action with many chances. Sometimes, you only have one shot, and you have to take it. My shot was funnygirl, who owned my greatest anxieties in this game. Now that I know that she's veritas, the one who once owned a green read now owns the crown of thorns.
ok so i'm really tired and would've kept that up but loleffort. I never tracked you because there was only one meaningful track. We've only had three nights. The first night was when Zenith was exposed. It was obvious that he was gonna send in the kill, ergo making it useless. The second night there was no kill, making another seering useless. The third night there was the kill on blind, and at this point, I had only two suspicions. You and fg. Mashi was my other suspicion but whelp he flipped green, it happens. My prime suspicion was fg, so I needed to find out if she was the wolf, and she wasn't. You're next bud, sorry. And in further explanation of the bus, noob A buses noob B that fucking hard? I really don't think so. Storn and zenith can have fuckin mvp if that bus was a bus.
In response to clearing storn, he is so relaxed. He's super fuckin relaxed. His tone of posting is townie, the fact that storn/zenith happened, just all of that. He's spit out posts when he wasn't really asked to, he's given friendly banter, and he's just read town to me all game. And it's not like you didn't read town to me, it's just, process of elimination.
Listen to whoever's wolf this game, and I think it's red but this is to red/storn in general. You've done a good job, I haven't suspected either of you all game except for crunch time. If it weren't for process of elimination I would've let you slide all game in my town pile. If, storn, you're the wolf. Fuckin gg man. If, red, you're the wolf, god damn you did good.
Comment