jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #781
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    More like teach me, don't listen to that shitsmearing brownnosed monkey called DFR

    Jk, <3





    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #782
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      i don't like the way you said monkey, you racist motherfucker.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #783
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        o no racism intended





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #784
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Wait a minute...






          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #785
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            no you :c

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #786
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              rofl
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #787
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                It was fun with our quarrals while it lasted, can't wait for when we are v/v and get at our throats again.





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #788
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Haiiii Charu, lemme pocket you





                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #789
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    whelp i was gonna stay up til the day start. but i'm really tired and have more testing to go. gn errbody

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #790
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      my final read for the night is that zenith is uh... definitely wolf. just a gut read though.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #791
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Might as well get my thoughts out as a wolf

                        I hate being a wolf, I will never be a good wolf, EVER. Period. I could study "How to be a proper wolf 101" five hundred plus times yet I will never get it down. I'm seriously considering dropping any game I'm a wolf in because it just will never happen. I am a much better town because I know how to orientate myself better as a town than to bullshit my way into being a town as a wolf; though Xel called me the most town in his reads so I don't know what he saw but thanks <3
                        The point's been repeated already, but it takes time and practice to be a good Wolf, much like it takes time and practice to be a good Human.

                        And to note, for your future games, you should never ever give up as a Wolf. Had you incessantly defended yourself through the Night and Day Phase, you would still be able to influence the game and could potentially turn the lynch on blindreper if you were clever enough. Further, by delaying the inevitable, you also give your Partner a chance to bus you or otherwise set himself/herself up for the remainder of the game.

                        Anyway, it's not as if your performance this game was even bad, really. You convinced me well enough that you were Town at the least, and probably would have survived a while had we not lynched XelNya. Not to mention that you at least got blindreper to out himself; you got (most likely) two Specials down in the first two Phases! Not so shabby a performance! Just keep trying and remember that TWG is about having fun.

                        If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure I wolfed myself my first Wolf game. So you can't possibly be as bad as I used to be!


                        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                        Some thoughts as a host on that: Almost no one likes being a wolf. Seriously. If you don't want to be a wolf, that badly, then you have no right playing this game. Yes, you will inevitably be town more than wolf statistically, however, you always have a chance to be wolf.

                        If your intention is to drop any game that you end up as wolf in, then just don't fucking play. No one wants to deal with that kind of bullshit. Not the host, not the other players, not the person who would have to replace you.

                        Don't bother signing up for a TWG if you hate being a wolf that much. There's no fucking point.

                        Also, just because you're bad at being a wolf NOW doesn't mean you will always be bad at it. Zenith, you're pretty new to TWG, and don't argue with me on that, it's a fact.

                        You're not a good wolf, you're not a good town, you're not a good player. Yet. Because you haven't been playing long enough to BE any of those. But that doesn't mean you won't get there. I'm not there yet. There are plenty of people who have been playing for a pretty long time who, guess what? Still aren't there yet. And you'll never get there if you just resign yourself to being a horrible wolf.

                        If you're a horrible wolf, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, and get better. Actually, you should always do that. You should always learn from your mistakes in this game. Learning from your mistakes is how you get better. So figure it out.
                        Too late now, but I would advise that, in the future, if you want to send a reassuring message to a Player in a situation similar to Zenith's, you PM him/her rather than posting the message in the topic. I understand that Zenith outright admitted that he was a Wolf, but a Host should refrain from having any undue influence over the Players, including implicitly revealing a person's Role in this manner. It's happened in the past where Humans have claimed Wolf in the past and it's not the Host's discretion to confirm or deny such.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #792
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          to be fair, mashi, I didn't technically confirm anything. Never once did I say anywhere in that he was for sure a wolf.

                          Regardless, I do see your point and you're correct in saying that it wasn't my place to say any of that in thread.
                          Last edited by Cold Kitten; 04-28-2015, 07:52 PM.


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #793
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            also i'm typing up end of night post now. will be up shortly.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #794
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              my final read for the night is that zenith is uh... definitely wolf. just a gut read though.
                              I keep tellin ya I'm a VT

                              And when I die if I flipped VT the look on all of your faces would be fucking priceless, though that is gamethrowing for town.

                              @Mashi, I understand entirely that I could have kept persisistently defend myself, but I don't have the endurance nor the capability yet because I'm still learning Forum TWG. I'm not saying anything regards to my partner except I have set up a good scenario with killing two PRs. Definitely keeping tags on this game. I'm going to be in the postgame thread and share my full thoughts and feelings.





                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #795
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                During the night.......

                                Choof has died! He was a Vanilla Townie!



                                Players
                                1. XelNya - Lynched D1 (Odd-Night Bulletproof)
                                2. danceflashrevo
                                3. storn42
                                4. _Zenith_
                                5. Charles Claythorne
                                6. Funnygurl555
                                7. Red Blaster
                                8. blindreper1179
                                9. choof - Nightkilled N1 (Vanilla Townie)

                                With 7 players left, it takes 4 to insta.


                                It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Thursday, April 30th at 9 PM Server Time.


                                pls try to avoid insta'ing for at least a couple hours lmao


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...