jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1156
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I swear I've seen a ffr twg go to 1/1 and end in a kitb o_o
    Small clarification unrelated to the game: Red Blaster is correct. It USED to work on FFR that if the final two was comprised of one wolf and one town (most famously in TWG 60), there was a KitB to determine the winner. This is dumb and should no longer be the case, however. Wolves should just win in this scenario.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1157
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      'ight dfr
      you've done well this game.
      and of course you're a pr
      that's why you're confident
      i believe you
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #1158
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        The actual quotes mentioned in my reasoning post.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        thanks blind. let's play a game called who's blind's woof partner
        initial suspicion

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I know what you're gonna do dgr, DON'T DO IT
        he knows i'm the actual pr here and thinks i'm about to counterclaim him

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Oh and who's your night action gonna be, might as well say because you're gonna be night killed right?
        more suspicion

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        i'd rather kill blind tomorrow when he doens't die in the night phase.
        more suspicion

        Originally posted by choof
        "when?"
        choof picks up on it so it's not just me

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        You honestly should not have said anything about a role, as you pretty much killed yourself.

        If the wolves don't kill you then this will REALLY be an interesting game.
        exhibit a where zenith thinks he outed the other pr meaning blind can't be wolf

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Though I can thank you for what you said because it's absolutely true and I don't consider myself a good player as you have insinuated; I consider myself flaky at best. The more I play the more I'll learn, but the general tone of that post is just bad and I dislike being yelled at for some reason. Yes I know I hate being a wolf, yes I know I shouldn't play TWG if I don't want to be a wolf, yet you saw me suck it up this game and try, and I did yet another quite ballsy risk move as a wolf, resulting in two PRs down. No credit? I think not.
        exhibit b where he thinks blind is the other pr.

        Blind gave me town reads for a reason after that.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #1159
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Awh thanks funnygurl. So now that we're clear, I'm pretty confident on red, wbu.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1160
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            well.. im not CCing..... red probably will but i doubt he's PR.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #1161
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Ha wolf you got fucked. I'm the tracker. I tracked funnygirl. She targeted no one.
              also, if you targeted FG, and me+ u +fg+ rb are the only ones left. that just makes it auto RB right?


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1162
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                in your point of view, yes. You know that you're green but fg and I don't necessarily know that. From your point of view it's red and from red's point of view it's you.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #1163
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  also if red blaster is the wolf, i'd be shocked if he didn't cc. because both me and funny think it's red and it's auto for storn. y'all just wanna end the game rn?

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1164
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    nah. lets wait till the end of the phase mostly because then it would mean we would win on my b-day :P


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #1165
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      and you cant say no about it because we need all but 1 person to insta, and unless RB self votes.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #1166
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        dude no way my birthday's on the ninth!

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1167
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          'ight now i'm like 100% fxnal
                          k storn i like you you're right we're not ending the phase now
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1168
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            i believe dfr because he didn't need to claim to win
                            he could've just killed me off i mean i was about to die so
                            yeah i believe him still
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1169
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              nope reasoning is wrong someone needed to claim something never mind.
                              hm.

                              we should see what rb has to say
                              also, if you're the actual pr, speak up now.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1170
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                im not PR. im just generic VT. this game hates me. no variety. just VT VT VT


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...