jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1126
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Think about it, as a wolf I need you guys to mislynch two extra times. The way things were setup now, I wouldn't survive that long. I'm not a wolf. I just messed up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1127
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      *hides behind dead woof body*

      i think that means lynching funny... or depending on who is killed and who is tracked.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1128
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        I should've unvoted and not let this go to insta, and I would have. I was just way too freaking pissed off at Mashi that I let things go the way they did.
        I did think Mashi was a wolf though, but when I get pissed off I tunnel. Sorry about that. I kinda need you to trust me though Blind. No lone wolf would let themselves be stuck in a situation like this.
        they wouldn't unless they were really just playing a bad game and fucked up *cough* *cough*


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #1129
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Fg, you say the game is solved for you. I'm assuming you mean red is the final?

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1130
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            storn, I'm good at keeping my temper as a wolf
            when I have time, I can play wolf well
            I can survive as a lone wolf for some time
            I would not have tunneled Mashi
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1131
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Fg, you say the game is solved for you. I'm assuming you mean red is the final?
              Now that I think of it it would only be solved in a 3v1
              Storn and blind are still clear for me
              it's you and rb.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1132
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Who would you lynch first

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1133
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  I still thought Zenith getting on RB's case for a slip was way too risky for wolf partners to do
                  So, you.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #1134
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    That's mean :c

                    Well I still kinda think you're the last wolf. I was right about zenith/storn, I'm pretty confident on you/mashi. I'm just curious, do you actually think I'm capable of busing that hard in what would be my first forum wolf game?

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1135
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1136
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        dfr okay
                        if it's rb then this is crazy
                        I have to lookback on people's posts and yeah ugh
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #1137
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          You didn't answer my question :3

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1138
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Sorry
                            .but I do think you're capable of it
                            it's just not as likely.. just... im.. SO CONFUSED UGH
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #1139
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Honestly I'm flattered that you think I'm capable :3

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1140
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                I swear I've seen a ffr twg go to 1/1 and end in a kitb o_o
                                I'm not the wolf though guys, unfortunately as I said earlier this is the point where the only way to prove that is by getting flipped :/\
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...