jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Mashi I think you're too confident in how I would play as a wolf. From live twg experience, my wolf game is nearly identical to my vanilla town play.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      ok. i'll be on for the rest of the day appearently (or rather have access to this thread) no school... i literally was there for 15 minutes then they started sending kids home.

      in other news, im also amazed like nobody has voted for zenith yet. And mashi, nice post on zenith :P also CK, its better than going to insta 10 minutes into the phase. I do have to comment though that DFR is sending me more of a town lean. actually. when we get rid of zenith, we dont have much in the way of lynching right now. i suppose we'll be down to 5 people and only 1 woof. the only two people i would think could be woofs right now are mashi and RB, and neither of them are all THAT woofy right now, though things may change. i guess later today we'll find out.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Oh yeah. Storns pretty clear for me as well. I had a good feeling that zen/storn was w/v

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Oh hey storn.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            oh hey! i didn't see you there. do you come to this thread often?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Zenith





              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                hi zenith!


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  Ok I'm awake, and really tired, and really sickish but whatever.

                  But now, the tracker is powerful. If the tracker tracks anyone, and gets a report, confirmed maf. Mashi probably knows this and blind you'll actually be the target tonight unfortunately.

                  I tried to make this post really quick so sorry if it's a little rambly or repetitive.
                  Some things worth noting; Blind is essentially useless for the rest of the game. The only useful thing Blind can contribute is leading this phase. He's also a clear, which is another useful thing, but when he dies, he cannot say anything about his track on anyone (assuming he is hardclaiming tracker at this point and not Cop). Start from scratch DFR and go from there. You aren't relying on Blind past this phase.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    HAIIIIII STORN

                    I really like you as a player, because you are ever so nonchalant about the game, as if nothing happened detrimentally. It's a cool and scarce attitude in TWG nowadays, though I must say you are a bit lucky that some people are downright clearing you





                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      HAIIIIII STORN
                      I really like you as a player, because you are ever so nonchalant about the game, as if nothing happened detrimentally. It's a cool and scarce attitude in TWG nowadays, though I must say you are a bit lucky that some people are downright clearing you
                      its a useful thing to always remember that its only a game. and that dick who killed you might not actually be a dick, but is only taking that approach to the game. it also makes things more fun. and hey! im completely fine with being clear. if i was your woof partner i'd have some serious issues.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        its a useful thing to always remember that its only a game. and that dick who killed you might not actually be a dick, but is only taking that approach to the game. it also makes things more fun. and hey! im completely fine with being clear. if i was your woof partner i'd have some serious issues.
                        Nah, you would be hardcore distancing and yeah, even though I get heated and like to throw some swears around, it's all in part of the game which I should really stop doing because I don't want to be that guy who gets overly heated and not liked because of it. Also, I'll say this. I am much more of a heated wolf than I am a heated town. It's almost a giveaway this game with my early posts filled with anger that I was a wolf because I do not play an aggressive town (because I don't know how to do it properly yet). I have more of a grip on being a town than a wolf (there are so many things in checks and balances that you must perform if you want to be a decent wolf) like the dissection of my reads list though my reads list was partially just bullshit





                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Some things worth noting; Blind is essentially useless for the rest of the game. The only useful thing Blind can contribute is leading this phase. He's also a clear, which is another useful thing, but when he dies, he cannot say anything about his track on anyone (assuming he is hardclaiming tracker at this point and not Cop). Start from scratch DFR and go from there. You aren't relying on Blind past this phase.
                          Yeah I'm pretty sure he's tracker. He said something about tracking you or something because obviously the confirmed wolf would send in the kill. The reason why I bring up that the tracker is powerful is that if the tracker doesn't get night killed, he would get a confirmed something. But I say that I'm pretty sure that he's gonna get night killed, unless your partner is an idiot. Also I would've struck conversation with you, storn, but I had a test to take and that meant shutting off all electric devices.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Dfr you seemed to think blind wasn't going to die, why?
                            reading back through the thread i'll answer this directly. i honestly didn't believe his claim.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              ok. i'll be on for the rest of the day appearently (or rather have access to this thread) no school... i literally was there for 15 minutes then they started sending kids home.
                              why? o____o
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                i only have japanese class for the rest of the... well... year (aka week and a half) so as far as classes go ey
                                FREEE TIIIMMMEEE
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...