jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #1096
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    tl;dr, it's either funny or red. if there's a night kill we get one lynch, if there's not a night kill we get two lynches.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1097
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THE SCENARIOS SOMEONE CORRECT ME IMMEDIATELY

      kthx

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1098
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        sooo............ i think we were set on voting FG, i'm starting to doubt its red and it could be you. mashi did have his suspicions.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1099
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Wtf was that eod time..
          jobs are a thing ya know
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1100
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            No we insta Mashi
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1101
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Oh lmao
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #1102
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Dfr how does a 1/1 day phase work? Kitb?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1103
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Town loses, you should know that by now.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1104
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    1 wolf 1 town and town loses in a day phase?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1105
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Well lunch break over :v
                      see you guys later
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #1106
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Once the amount of wolves equal the amount of town sided players in the game, the game is over, and the wolves win. So yeah, 1/1 means the wolves win.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1107
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          no.
                          It works the same way as live twg. As SOON as the ratio is 1/1 town loses.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1108
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            This is making me think red is the wolf.

                            Why is he asking this? Seriously, he showed know. Why is he making sure?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1109
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Dfr how does a 1/1 day phase work? Kitb?
                              i would assume the wolf wins. unless last man has something like cop that would protect himself forever. i mean we have to ask, is this a town of 9 people, or a group of 9 people who we know have 2 wolves among them.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1110
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                This is making me think red is the wolf.

                                Why is he asking this? Seriously, he showed know. Why is he making sure?
                                because if he doesn't kill today. and lets its go 2/1 day instead of 1/1 and he auto loses on 1/1 he might want to avoid it.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...