jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #946
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Mashi shouldn't be the wolf. The night kill is just too weird

    So it's dfr or rb.

    If I see suspicion mounting on me... I'm sorry, bit that's just bad play. If there should be any game were I'm obv vt, it's this one
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #947
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      But yet he seems fairly confident he's going to not be nightkilled, which has nothing to do with how lock clear you're viewed as. choof springs to mind.
      And I agree. He should have confidence because his reads have more meaning, compared to say you or even mashi. But I think he'll get NK over me unfortunately.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #948
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        I skimmed the last part of the thread and I p much facepalmed
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #949
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          How hard funny, HOW HARD
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #950
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            technically not at all i didn't actually facepalm oh well

            i mean you guys are doing great it's just this one is literally way too obvious i'm town

            just

            c'mon

            zenith is a wolf so it is *very unlikely* that i am a wolf

            in your heads it should literally be blind < storn < me
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #951
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              the fact that mashi is building a case on me (still not completely caught up oop) and having more of a presence is making me doubt this again maybe the choof kill happened to throw people off i mean even if the wolves predictably took out the pr we would still almost automatically win so maybe this is a risky move

              screw this

              mashi what the hell is that post
              and if you're good at this game

              why the hell are you so wrong

              first zenith and now me

              no
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #952
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Please point out something that clears storn all of you.
                His post history is 90% wishy-washy white noise at best.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #953
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  i'm really with wagonomics here. idk, that would've been some intense tunneling if they were wolf partners.

                  then again zenith is one to take risky moves, but i mean yeah.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #954
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    In other words, nothing.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #955
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Sorry guys I had a family emergency today and I just got home. I'll do a vote count when I wake up tomorrow


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #956
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        zenith
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #957
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Please point out something that clears storn all of you.
                          His post history is 90% wishy-washy white noise at best.
                          Zenith being wolf clears him. Did I not mention that? Oh yeah, I did.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #958
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by choof
                            because red blaster mentioned that he's reading setup, going against his established cheesecake meta and you called him out

                            I think that might show someone rolehunting

                            if it makes you feel better, if either of you are a wolf you are not a team
                            So based off of that blind, what are your thoughts on this?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #959
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              So based off of that blind, what are your thoughts on this?
                              Knowing he's town now, he has a point.

                              Honestly at this point, we don't need to discuss much. Lynch zenith, nk, whoever is nk might change who we lynch next, funny, if not a win, nk, depending on who is nk, Mashi.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #960
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Also we should insta him at some point in the afternoon so we don't have to wait until late night to start the phase.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...