jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #886
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Lmao I feel bad, but I totally laughed at the bad grammar of "School shooting. I'll kill."
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #887
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Oh oh look here dfr trying to be a detective everyone watch out dfr is coming to town.





      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #888
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        mashi + red? or mashi or red? lol
        or. as i said, most likely to be a woof. not saying either are reading red, just that they are the lowest on the scale IMO.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #889
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          Well I'm pretty confident that we're gonna win. I like Mashi's recent post and I'm still really just not even sure why Blind died. The fact that RB was defending that kill though while others were saying it wasn't an optimal kill might convince me to look RB's way a bit.
          Blind died?

          I just went off of pure gut on xel. When he's a wolf hes a complete shitlord and I just wasnt seeing that from him.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #890
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            also, red may have gone out of his way to protect Xel because he "Knew" xel was human. he said he couldn't explain why. a woof would know that xel was human and would need an explanation. by saying "this guy is human" and the card flips human when everyone is very intent on the lynch he is safe and the lynch is made. win-win for the woofs.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #891
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Watch storn win the gane as #2 wolf because everyone has him green for basically no reason.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #892
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                I always do that D0.
                there was a game where Xiz was a wolf and I nailed him for it because I went hard gut read trying to save hoof from the lynch. I just always go against the flow for the first lynch..as a wolf it would've been in my best interest to pile onto the Xel wagon and hide in plain sight.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #893
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by mashi
                  Highly doubtful that choof is a Wolf, but may as well note all important interactions people have with Zenith.
                  mashi pointed out an early vote by choof on zenith and then said that. however this was after the flip, in fact it was a while after the flip. idk if he started writing the post before the flip but it stuck out odd to me.

                  i couldn't really find anything worth noting about a red blaster / zenith partnership. He did ask a bit about whether or not blind's claim busted zenith's claim, which I think comes from a town mindset.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #894
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Hoof lmao.
                    choof*
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #895
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      In regards to Xel if I didn't have the knowledge that he was town already then I would've had him pinned as town. My slight red lean on him was BS and was purely used to sway attention.

                      Had we insta'd storn instead of Xel this would be an entirely different game, and I am forever screaming "choof imma kick you in the dick" for switching the bw onto Xel.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #896
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Hoof lmao.
                        choof*





                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #897
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          storns clear for me because he seems very level headed, and his posts seem very innocent. the whole storn/zen incident was 99% sure w/v to me. zenith's the wolf as i thought, thus making storn more green to me.

                          i don't think red would try to protect xel there as a wolf, i think he'd rather just let town jump onto xel there.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #898
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            oh rofl red i didn't even read your post before i posted my last post haha

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #899
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Stop pocketing me you plebs
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #900
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                i don't think red would try to protect xel there as a wolf, i think he'd rather just let town jump onto xel there.
                                exactly, you wouldn't think! but i did think. or atleas think of it as a possible trail of actions. if you look at every possibility you can make more interesting connections.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...