TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1981
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    You and your fuckboy wolf partner Xiz
    actually reading that back, I owe an apology to Vince
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1982
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Don't really like DBP's posts about TPS who keep in mind had one post (the post about mechanics in D0)


      Lock town after one post that I completely destroyed him for being 100% a wolf based off of meta..ok.









      Let's go with that last one.


      His storn posts are kinda interesting to read in hindsight










      His early game Drizzle posts make almost zero sense






      This train of thought honestly doesn't even line up with itself.


      His posts about MarioNintendo are really something else






















      This is as far as I had time to get, I'll do more later when I get home from work.
      ayyyyyyyy

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #1983
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        Third target--> Mellonxcollie
        Bet you didn't expect that one. Now this is a bit of a stretch, since I can't prove it, but TPS222 made a post after his replacement for mellon where he pretty much said that he had trouble during this game because out-of-thread talk was not allowed. His post also ended with a ":/" face, in case that helps anyone remember. Was I the only one to see that? Nobody else quoted it, and during that period I was in hiding (my last post before this one was #1211, and his was around ~#1300). There's no reason for him to post something like that if he's not a wolf, since they're the only role who can potentially talk out of threads. I don't know if he deleted it himself after realizing how huge that slip was, but it's not there anymore. He had no right to post that since he was already replaced, but hey, I saw it, and you bet I won't let it slip that easily. Mellon's posting has been great so far, and if she's truly a wolf, I would have been 100% fooled. However, since she inherited TPS's role, she also inherits his mistakes, and so this creates a huuuuuuuge doubt in my mind at this point. I literally feel bad for mellon at this point, but as I've said, I think TPS's post was in fact a gigantic slip that he deleted himself upon realization, and this has to be discussed at the very least
        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        I want to make sure this avenue gets fully explored.
        Please, allow me.

        This logic is extremely flawed. First of all, TPS is not playing this game anymore. I'm not sure that you can be so certain someone is "slipping" when they are not even playing anymore. Secondly, TPS is an old school TWG player. Back in the day, most games were played with "out of thread" talking allowed between all players at ALL TIMES. When you signed up for TWG you also posted your AIM handle so that people could reach you on messenger. Private conversations between people could happen this way. This made for some really crazy and fun games where people photoshopped conversations, faked AIM logs, etc etc.

        It's a very different dynamic to the game and I understand why many people don't like to play that way. But it can be easier for people who are busy because they are able to contact people through text/messenger and they can focus on their individual conversations without needing to get caught up in the thread.

        This is really a non-slip made by someone who wasn't even me. I'd really re-examine your case there.
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #1984
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          After catching up on the thread, I think lurker really is the take down.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1985
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            I got an idea
            To prove botchi and drizz's innocence
            lets vote lurker
            and force botchi or drizz be the insta to prove their innocence

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1986
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Am I wrong with how that role works?

              If we lynch the takedown, and a mafia is the last person to vote the takedown, they also die right?

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1987
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                So if they refuse, or randomly go afk and leave the thread for the rest of the phase, we know something is up.
                In my opinion, we should stack on a target EARLY, so we have room to analyze instead of rushing it at EOD.

                We don't have to lynch lurker first, it can be botchi or drg or whoever idk.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #1988
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  That seems like a decent plan. Either way I think we should be trying to lynch the take down and get that effect out of the way

                  I also think it's a good idea to plan ahead. It does give the wolves room to influence the plan but it also gives them more chances to slip up.
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1989
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Am I wrong with how that role works?

                    If we lynch the takedown, and a mafia is the last person to vote the takedown, they also die right?
                    it says the last person to vote would die alongside them, so this should work

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1990
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Can we agree now then who we should vote?
                      Right now I know DBP and I are on DRG.

                      Do we all want to swap to luker?

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #1991
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Do we all want to swap to luker?
                        I'm down with it. If he is town, he is playing very poorly by being so all over the place. But I think that he's begging us to lynch him because he is the take down
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #1992
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I will be the final vote on either one. Although id like to lynch drg more than lurker despite his meltdown. drg

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1993
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Cool i'll start

                            lurker

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1994
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              I will be the final vote on either one. Although id like to lynch drg more than lurker despite his meltdown. drg
                              but botchi that's voting first i am confused

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1995
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                i have no fucking clue how to interpret lurker's red claim, red claims are awful 99% of the time unless you have some obscure role that benefits greatly

                                Even if Lurker is the take down, which does "benefit" from being lynched, I don't feel like the benefits here outweigh reds losing their second member in this situation. Fucking weird move.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...