TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #61
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    That said I will be using this avi for the remainder of the game

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #62
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by XelNya
      That said I will be using this avi for the remainder of the game
      Absol email? A dark type. Only a woof wouldn't choose a dark type! #DarkTypeRacism


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #63
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        Absol eh? A dark type. Only a woof would choose a dark type! #DarkTypeRacism
        Fuck auto correct


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #64
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          Absol email? A dark type. Only a woof wouldn't choose a dark type! #DarkTypeRacism
          Calling them dark types is racist. You useless little shit.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #65
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            good start
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #66
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              good start

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #67
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                you could call it a gut read
                I'd call it a lower intestine read



                Because it's full of shit
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  roundbox is in my auto circle, easy game

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Guess what guys i'm going to switzerland \o/ twg on the plane
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      youre a switzerWOLF

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        but holy shit, have fun buddy <3

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I think gradiant is almost in my auto circle? or maybe he's my n0 green

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Why am I not in the auto circle

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I don't know what's an auto circle
                              Ya danceguy, my only concern is that this is for attending a seminar. Hope I'll have time to be active, especially considering posting is on during the night (never knew this could happen)
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                Dank reads incoming.

                                Dbp is woof. I know own the game has been no more than 5 hours but I like guessing shit.
                                Neat. I was looking forward to a completely low substance reads list but I guess nothing at all works too.

                                Comment

                                Working...