TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #2251
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Reading these RB/Dbp interactions makes me think there's one red between them and it is almost undoubtedly RB:

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    If I'm a wolf.

    Why am I not putting effort towards botchi or drizzle. Do you think you are easier to lynch than they are.
    This is really important: RB just kind of talked himself into the spotlight when we had the game going on a pretty good path, I thought. Really confrontational and strongarm-y. Kind of feels like he's trying to take heat off of someone else.

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #2252
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by botchi246
      dbp and lurker are the next highest towns to me
      red blaster- i had him a town lean before this shitshow, and i am not entirely sure what to make of said shitshow. the dbp and red blaster talk was interesting because of red blaster saying a lot without saying anything at all. the red blaster and MN talk was interesting because it gave RB a more towny feel to me. I dont think we should lynch him tonight.

      I think there is a wolf between xiz and xel and also mellon and drg could both be wolves.
      but then if the latter is not the case, then red blaster could be in there as a wolf too cuz industrial grade tinfoil
      this makes me think rb/botchi is a very likely thing

      "i think this person looks like a wolf but they also look town and we shouldn't lynch them but MAYBE HE'S A WOLF (we shouldn't lynch him though)"

      textbook partner spiel

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #2253
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        P.S. your logic is flawed as fuck

        1) you are not the only person on your team, and letting roundbox live SOLELY BECAUSE HE HAD A TOWN READ ON YOU is super shitty, especially when you consider that you had absolutely no heat on you this game, and the day's lynch was ALMOST CERTAINLY between drizzle and botchi

        2) in conjunction with the above, prioritizing killing blues was your top priority --- I don't know who your partners are, but it's likely they weren't in any grave danger either (this point is debatable)

        3) I literally had never attacked you before this phase. I refuse to believe that you ACTUALLY THINK that I would have killed roundbox because he was the only person who gave you a strong town read, and this was all a concerted effort to target you, Red Blaster, specifically, and SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS PHASE when I almost guaranteed could tunnel botchi or drizzle.

        You are paranoid and acting like I'm targetting you, which in turn is betraying your true mindset of assuming everyone is out to get you, because you are a wolf.
        post worth quoting

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #2254
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          oh geez tokzic
          dont get dumb on me
          let me be the hammer vote on anyone who yall think is the takedown, you will see

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2255
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            For what it's worth I challenge you to find a wolf game of mine where I get frazzled at all, let alone to this fucking extent.

            You won't. Because they don't exist.
            I mean shit I convinced someone who even knew I was a wolf to vote for a human at mylo..so to compare this game to any of my wolf games is beyond ludicrous and downright insulting to my actual competentness as a wolf.

            Anyway it's gonna be hilarious watching everyone just shrug my vt flip off and continue to go after the wrong people.

            I'll dump some hot reads at eod before I'm lynched, but I literally have zero interest in continuing this absolutely pointless discussion because as I pointed out, once someone suggests me as a lynch, it happens without fail and there's no preventing it.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #2256
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              idk when xiz will come back but i'm gonna give him a bit of a conundrum:
              if i'm going to get lynched, i will hammer myself
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #2257
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by botchi246
                oh geez tokzic
                dont get dumb on me
                let me be the hammer vote on anyone who yall think is the takedown, you will see
                Botchi confirmed take down?
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #2258
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  once someone suggests me as a lynch, it happens without fail and there's no preventing it.
                  BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DEFENDING YOURSELF
                  JUST SITTING THERE AND TAKING THE BLOWS
                  HOLY FUCK GET A HINT
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #2259
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                    Botchi confirmed take down?
                    "i'll be the last vote on anyone who you think is the takedown" is an awfully convenient way to sidestep that ever being an issue, yeah

                    maybe try to lynch botchi and have a top scum suspect be the hammer? they can't exactly refuse without outing themselves in an incredibly obvious fashion

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2260
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DEFENDING YOURSELF
                      JUST SITTING THERE AND TAKING THE BLOWS
                      HOLY FUCK GET A HINT
                      i like this post

                      Comment

                      • MarioNintendo
                        Expect delays.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4181

                        #2261
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Night yall
                        Long live the arcade!

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #2262
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I'll dump some hot reads at eod before I'm lynched, but I literally have zero interest in continuing this absolutely pointless discussion because as I pointed out, once someone suggests me as a lynch, it happens without fail and there's no preventing it.
                          If you're really town, not ragequitting the game and dumping your hot reads now instead of waiting until EOD would be great ways to potentially prevent yourself from getting mislynched.

                          What do you have, 3 votes? And one of them is yourself? Xiz said it's probably better to stick with DRG/Botchi for today, and I agree.

                          Really alarmist reaction to pressure. Don't understand your mindset at all.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #2263
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I might let you off the hook if you tell me who the roleblocker is
                            This is a really weird post all things considered.
                            The only town oriented role left (given the bubbler is dead MN is essentially a VT at this point), to my understanding of the op, not affected by the roleblocker.

                            "Mirror Coat
                            If targeted during the night, the player who targets them dies instead of using their role. ONLY THE CONFUSIONIST CAN TARGET AND LIVE"

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #2264
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              oh geez tokzic
                              dont get dumb on me
                              let me be the hammer vote on anyone who yall think is the takedown, you will see
                              Ok this is unforgivable, I can't let this pass. botchi
                              I believe Red Blaster is the worst player in the game right now, regardless of which side he's on, but botchi couldn't be THIS cool about being the hammer is he wasn't take down himself.
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #2265
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                If you're really town, not ragequitting the game and dumping your hot reads now instead of waiting until EOD would be great ways to potentially prevent yourself from getting mislynched.

                                What do you have, 3 votes? And one of them is yourself? Xiz said it's probably better to stick with DRG/Botchi for today, and I agree.

                                Really alarmist reaction to pressure. Don't understand your mindset at all.
                                I have more than three iirc, also granted 90% of the player base has stated intent to vote me.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...