TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #2206
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Uh ok so where do you stand on like half of the player pool then?
    "so", "then"... ? Finish making your reads before I make mine, please
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2207
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      Yeah, I did. It didn't sit well with me, and I'm wondering why you are assuming right away he's telling the truth.

      You're still the shit head here.
      OK you clearly have not read the thread very well at all. I was literally the only person who was opposed to lynching him when this was being discussed dude.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2208
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Like holy shit if you weren't cleared by lack of counter claims right now the case for your lynch would be monumentally easy.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #2209
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          OK you clearly have not read the thread very well at all. I was literally the only person who was opposed to lynching him when this was being discussed dude.
          OK then, why do you want to lynch him now, using a reason for which you were previously opposed?
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2210
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            "so", "then"... ? Finish making your reads before I make mine, please
            This..Doesn't even make one shred of sense to me
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #2211
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Like holy shit if you weren't cleared by lack of counter claims right now the case for your lynch would be monumentally easy.
              Like holy shit if I wasn't cleared by lack of counter claims right now I'd be posting differently
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #2212
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                OK then, why do you want to lynch him now, using a reason for which you were previously opposed?
                I feel better about Xiz than I did at the time.
                Xiz was the one pushing the idea and I was apprehensive because as I said in my read of him he's been teetering between human and wolf for me.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #2213
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  This..Doesn't even make one shred of sense to me
                  I'm questioning your reads and instead of answering you ask me for MY reads. They're coming, just finish yours.

                  I'll stop posting for now to give enough time for the others to read all the crap that got posted here. Seriously RB, at this point, all I can think of is that you're not helping your team.
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2214
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I never asked for your reads once
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #2215
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      I feel better about Xiz than I did at the time.
                      Xiz was the one pushing the idea and I was apprehensive because as I said in my read of him he's been teetering between human and wolf for me.
                      Maybe I'll post one last post, oops
                      Since which post do you feel better about Xiz?
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • MarioNintendo
                        Expect delays.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4181

                        #2216
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Uh ok so where do you stand on like half of the player pool then?
                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        I never asked for your reads once
                        !? wtf
                        Long live the arcade!

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #2217
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I'm done for now.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #2218
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Uh ok so where do you stand on like half of the player pool then?
                            This was referring to a majority of the players seemingly being on board with the lynch lurker plan
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2219
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              MarioNintendo is the new freakysnots like holy fuck it's like debating a brick wall
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #2220
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Actually I remember being a massive shitlord when I would get confirmed.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...