TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1951
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
    I'll tell you why you're suspicious drizz:



    I agree with dbp, it screams town, but xelnya and lurker? Really? After their recent posts? I disagree: they're null at best. What do you base your opinions off of? They're not helpful right now. They are inconsistent. You provide nothing with your reads. It is extremely aggravating.



    "I'm gonna make a step forward, but I'm not sure so let me step back" is the equivalent of that quote. You have 0 opinion here, and if you think you do, you're lying to yourself. Also, what did xiz do that was "extremely helpful"?? QUOTE STUFF URGH you make these statements up as you go it's painfully obvious



    That's a great summary of the mechanics at play, but brings nothing new to the table: everyone in this thread, even those not playing the game, are aware of this. Do you think you're actually discussing strategies in that post? Do you feel like you're being useful at all? Let me tell you: this quote is 100% air. It brings nothing. It does nothing. It is a waste of everyone's time.

    There is nothing in all of your posts that even remotely help me read you as town. All of your posts are structured like this one I just dissected. Please realize it now. Enough is enough.
    She's sketch because while she posts they're short and not fucking relevant and reek of trying to get lynched to use her role in the least creative / good / efficiant / useful way possible

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1952
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread



      Anyways I'm gonna chill some now, got a new PC controller so I'm probably gonna treat myself to a disaster by playing this new game I got

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #1953
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Actually xel, you bring up a very good point. I never thought drizzle could be takedown. Very courageous of you to be the last voter.

        Indeed, if you thought about her being take down, and you sound pretty sure about it, sounds like you have some insight we don't. If you voted last, it would erase the risk of you being takedown yourself.
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #1954
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
          That's a great summary of the mechanics at play, but brings nothing new to the table: everyone in this thread, even those not playing the game, are aware of this. Do you think you're actually discussing strategies in that post? Do you feel like you're being useful at all? Let me tell you: this quote is 100% air. It brings nothing. It does nothing. It is a waste of everyone's time.
          i was just reflecting on how the game is turning out right now; i wasn't trying to say anything new for that part of my post

          i agree with you; i haven't been very clear or helpful in my posts recently

          i'll try to analyze who i think are wolves this phase

          to be fair, i wasn't really trying to analyze anyone in my post, i was just saying who i thought was towny and who are wolves so far
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #1955
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            So you agree about being unhelpful... Is it on purpose? You've been posting this way since d0.
            You say you try to find who are the wolves. Well, "I suspect X, but then again X has been helpful so he might be town" is as meaningful as grtting a wolves list from random.org. It is, as I've said, pure time wasting. Better start analyzing fast, drg
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #1956
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              getting*
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #1957
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Look, drg, I don't think you'll survive this day. At this point, my vote won't change. So let's make a deal.

                There's always the possibility that you flip town and that I read you completely wrong. If that's the case, I'll need to know who you read as wolf, AND WHY. Please, before you get killed, make a list that is NOT a waste of time that contains all your reads. At least we'll get something useful out of this.
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                  So you agree about being unhelpful... Is it on purpose? You've been posting this way since d0.
                  You say you try to find who are the wolves. Well, "I suspect X, but then again X has been helpful so he might be town" is as meaningful as grtting a wolves list from random.org. It is, as I've said, pure time wasting. Better start analyzing fast, drg
                  it's probably because i'm lazy to be honest

                  i did post a reads list on danceguy, but other than that i haven't really analyzed anyone or anything other than commenting on how i feel about certain posts i read
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                    Look, drg, I don't think you'll survive this day. At this point, my vote won't change. So let's make a deal.

                    There's always the possibility that you flip town and that I read you completely wrong. If that's the case, I'll need to know who you read as wolf, AND WHY. Please, before you get killed, make a list that is NOT a waste of time that contains all your reads. At least we'll get something useful out of this.
                    i will
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Yeah yeah
                      Inb4 insta'd...
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        Actually xel, you bring up a very good point. I never thought drizzle could be takedown.
                        Let me side step and amend something

                        I could very well be wrong, hell I didn't even throw out an actual case and you're just EATING it up.

                        Just, proceed through this game knowing that we should be accounting for this even more than in earlier days.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Wait, is this me actually trying?

                          Welp fuck it.

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            ugh in the other TWG games i played the only reason i analyzed a lot more was because i literally spent most of every single day reading and analyzing everyone

                            this game the reason i haven't been as helpful is because i only really read everyone's posts and react to some of them and i haven't spent much time analyzing anyone's posts other than making a mental note of who i find suspicious and who i think is town and then voting for the person i find most suspicious

                            so far it's been danceguy until he died, and i was busy most of Day 0 and Night 1 so i didn't really analyze anyone else thoroughly
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              the next time i play i really shouldn't sign up unless i plan to spend at least 3-5 hours every day reading everyone's posts and analyzing everyone

                              so i haven't spent enough time on this game
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                this game the reason i haven't been as helpful is because i only really read everyone's posts and react to some of them and i haven't spent much time analyzing anyone's posts other than making a mental note of who i find suspicious and who i think is town and then voting for the person i find most suspicious
                                Because you're a wolf...?

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Let me side step and amend something

                                I could very well be wrong, hell I didn't even throw out an actual case and you're just EATING it up.

                                Just, proceed through this game knowing that we should be accounting for this even more than in earlier days.
                                I'm not "EATING it up". I'm thinking:
                                - DRG is a wolf I'm like 100% sure, if she's not, I deserve to lose that game at this point
                                - If she is takedown, it's bad, and we want a wolf voting on her.
                                - You said you'd be willing to vote last on her.
                                - I'm ok with you voting last on her, because if you're the one who soft suggested she was take down, and considering your reactions since the beginning of the day have been all over the place, I'm thinking that you could very well be the take down yourself. If you vote last on DRG, that's a way to limit risks for the town.

                                So if we lynch drg, and if you vote last to verify your theory, then I'm all for it. You'd place your money where your mouth is.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...