If i was sure on blind, why would i need to do a progression. I understand yall want an explanation on why i sat on blind for awhile, but im not gonna elaborate. I was very sure of his alignment. Thats all ill say about that.
You could say that because i was so sure blind was a wolf without progression or reasons, that i am his partner which would be one reason that i was sure. Or you could believe my instincts and accept it. (The latter will be tough for most if not all of you)
I will reiterate that yall are wrong about this scumread on me and need to put your focus elsewhere.
Xel, xiz, mellon, and round are the only ones who have really delved into my posts. This is towny because they are really searching for scum. Lurker is still town to me. Tokzic is null, but leaning more town. Mario is prolly a vanilla town. I cant imagine he would have this little activity if he had an actual role.
Red Blaster is following others pretty conveniently but has offered some unique towny insight.
Dbp hasnt said enough lately to keep his townread, so he is null now for me. DRG is still my highest wolf.
People i would vote:
DRG
Makilaz for doing nothing. This might bother some because mario hasnt done anything either but i believe mario would have posted more if he had a role. I dont have a lot of experience with Makilaz, but i think she would just shrug the game no matter what role she got.
Someone between mellon and xiz because if im wrong in my first four its one of these two.
Comment