TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1741
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    want to send the kill or me

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1742
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      yay new page okay ill stop

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1743
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        paintballs are really ineffective
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1744
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          paintballs are really ineffective
          I'm here for you bby


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1745
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            want to send the kill or me
            ill send it in


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #1746
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              want to send the kill or me
              ill send it in
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #1747
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                i'm going to be seeing a movie tonight, so i won't be here when the Night Phase ends

                i'm not that confident about botchi because it seems like he's trying IMO
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I'd get the opinions of Tokzic, Mellon, and Red before you do so.

                  I say kill her. But I wanna hear their opinions first.
                  My opinion is pretty much this:

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Personally I think botchi is a better target, but I wouldn't disagree with a shot on Drizzle.
                  I think we should go with the player that sits funniest in the player relationship pool, and I think the most enlightening flip we could get is Botchi. Drizzle hasn't talked much about the player pool, and mostly just tunnelled on Danceguy, as far as I remember. Her flip won't tell us much about everybody else.

                  But I'm just some guy, and this is just some opinion. Hyper Beam, follow your heart!!

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I need to stop being lazy and get doing my D1 review before this phase starts.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      decided to stop being lazy about getting into the theme too

                      bringing back a tgb classic

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        decided to stop being lazy about getting into the theme too

                        bringing back a tgb classic
                        me too
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                          I mean, if he didn't log in, he can't even read potential pm's sent to him. I don't understand why a role/wolf would dare not even logging in for a day.
                          lmfao this is the last thing marionintendo posted and it was two days ago

                          this is incredibly inconvenient because the more of d1 i read the more i remember i was wolfreading the shit out of mario

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            he was online yesterday though
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I got you mang

                              les hunt wuvs

                              we be best tem
                              how did i miss this the first time

                              xelnya said nice things to red blaster

                              what the fuck is going on in this game

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                my hot read is that xel needs to die
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...