TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2386
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by lurker
    alright so here's why you're wrong:
    mafia follower is vastly more threatening to the wolves at this point. if backpack gets "killing", he's caught a wolf, and even if he can't force the lynch onto them the next day he can kill them the next night
    wolves will almost inevitably try to kill him in the next night phase for this exact reason
    with this in mind, lynching him won't help because he will almost certainly find some way to communicate his n1 read to his partner if it was anything other than "no result"
    there is something involving what night actions can be performed if we lynch backpack's partner today that is so obvious i'm not going to bother telling it to you
    are you being dense right now?

    He outed his n1 action report already

    he followed me with no result

    he is indefinitely being lynched this phase





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2387
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      in fact lurker you like nearly proved the point I was trying to make lmfao





      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #2388
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I don't care what your reasons for checking in this morning are, I care that you've been uncharacteristically silent and haven't been doing your usual hunting for information
        This is a matter of opinion, from my POV I have not been silent, and I've hunted for plenty of information.

        But I will post accordingly. As all I've noticed so far was choof accusing DBP and Ben's death I'd say the obvious wagon should be looked at. If it's choof v.s DBP I'd have to iso DBP. Not sure why he was picking apart my posts earlier/yesterday, but that's why I'm going back over things now

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2389
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by rzr
          This is a matter of opinion, from my POV I have not been silent, and I've hunted for plenty of information.

          But I will post accordingly. As all I've noticed so far was choof accusing DBP and Ben's death I'd say the obvious wagon should be looked at. If it's choof v.s DBP I'd have to iso DBP. Not sure why he was picking apart my posts earlier/yesterday, but that's why I'm going back over things now
          of course it's a matter of opinion, but being an opinion doesn't invalidate it

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #2390
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            are you being dense right now?
            nope, you are

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            He outed his n1 action report already

            he followed me with no result

            he is indefinitely being lynched this phase
            unless you're accusing him of being a liar, he's not
            how can you not get it through your thick skull that wolves don't want him to see the next day phase
            did you read the setup
            do you know what a fucking jailer is
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2391
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by lurker
              alright so here's why you're wrong:
              mafia follower is vastly more threatening to the wolves at this point. if backpack gets "killing", he's caught a wolf, and even if he can't force the lynch onto them the next day he can kill them the next night
              wolves will almost inevitably try to kill him in the next night phase for this exact reason
              with this in mind, lynching him won't help because he will almost certainly find some way to communicate his n1 read to his partner if it was anything other than "no result"
              there is something involving what night actions can be performed if we lynch backpack's partner today that is so obvious i'm not going to bother telling it to you
              I believe I already said the follower is more threatening in general. We haven't lost a PR yet (and we probably might due to choof outing before subbing out)

              Backpack got no result during night because he used it on me (VT)

              Lynching a confirmed > lynching what we think is his partner in any scenario right now due to the town/anti-town ratio





              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #2392
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                i can't understand how you don't realize what i'm hinting at here
                what the fuck is wrong with you
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2393
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  nope, you are


                  unless you're accusing him of being a liar, he's not
                  how can you not get it through your thick skull that wolves don't want him to see the next day phase
                  did you read the setup
                  do you know what a fucking jailer is
                  If you are proposing DBP stays alive you deserve to die equally

                  we are not preserving a wolf

                  this was the "dumb as fuck ffr player" logic you were talking about and you're exhibiting it





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2394
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    I do not give any fucks if DBP helps town this phase, he will not be living longer than this phase.





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2395
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      oh I think I get what lurker's hinting at

                      we can aim for dbp's partner but if we can't figure it out we kill dbp

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #2396
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        backpack
                        always
                        always
                        always
                        dies in the night in this scenario
                        i don't get how you can't understand this
                        holy fuck
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #2397
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          oh I think I get what lurker's hinting at

                          we can aim for dbp's partner but if we can't figure it out we kill dbp
                          if we mislynch town is seriously fucked regardless





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2398
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            if we mislynch town is seriously fucked regardless
                            yes and that's why we default to dbp unless we find something very incriminating

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2399
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              choof
                              zenith/lurker

                              thesunfan

                              gradiant
                              MML
                              botchi
                              rzr
                              dabackpack

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #2400
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                you don't have a space between rzr and backpack
                                what the fuck are you trying to imply
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...