TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3136
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm in no means saying for this to occur right now or even at this phase, but soon a massclaim can happen.

    There are only two VTs left if we are listening and believing DBP claiming this is setup 11.
    if a massclaim should be necessary, and I was thinking about this earlier, tracker should ALWAYS claim first as it is in less scenarios than the cop. Cop claiming first doesn't give town and information regarding DBP lying about the setup or not.

    Which, given the two nightkills the first night, also eliminates other possibilities.

    I guess I'll find all possible scenarios real quick
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3137
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Still botchi, with one more to track.
      ?? explain please ??
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #3138
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Still botchi, with one more to track.
        Is this a slip? :O
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #3139
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Given the flips we have thus far, the only possible setups (including a mafia follower) are:

          5
          1 Town Jailer, 1 Town Cop, 6 Town Citizen, 1 Town 1s PGO, 1 Town Weak Bodyguard, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Follower

          6
          1 Town Jailer, 1 Town Cop, 5 Town Citizen, 1 Town 1s BP, 1 Town Vig, 1 Town Compulisve Fruit Vendor, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Follower, 1 Mafia Roleblocker

          11
          1 Town Jailer, 1 Town Cop, 6 Town Citizen, 1 Town Tracker, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Follower, 1 WW Goon, 1 WW Follower
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #3140
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Oh.

            Maybe? Unless he meant track as in scumhunt but yeah, that's a weird choice of wording





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3141
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I guess the only important thing is that there's never an SK present, and I do believe what DBP was saying yesterday.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3142
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                whoops, that's not true

                1
                1 Town Jailer, 1 Town Cop, 6 Town Citizen, 1 Town Tracker, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Follower, 1 SK
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3143
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  damn, there's a lot of crossover between setup 1 and setup 11
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #3144
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I guess the only important thing is that there's never an SK present, and I do believe what DBP was saying yesterday.
                    Can it be that first setup you mentioned? Two nightkills I think disproves setup 5





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #3145
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Dropping bomb in
                      3

                      2

                      1



                      I jailed AA, who is oddly silent right now
                      hey guess what

                      I was playing PAD

                      and I'm the cop so go fuck yourself

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #3146
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        like I'm pissed right now because I could probably have solved the game

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #3147
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          fuck I need to wear my glasses when I try and read or something

                          9
                          1 Town Jailer, 1 Town Cop, 6 Town Citizen, 1 Town 2s PGO, 1 Mafia 1s BP, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Follower, 1 SK


                          this is the like a good old fashioned game of sunfan-doesn't-understand-c9++ lmao

                          I guess no one here was there for that oh well

                          I'm pretty embarrassed rn lmao
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #3148
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            ?? explain please ??
                            Botchi because...well, botchi. You haven't been reading if you don't know the case. If we have 4 wolves then they would be AA, DBP, and Botchi in that case; one last one for us to find


                            And zenith seems to think my choice of wording is weird. I don't. After all, in hunting you normally track shit, right?

                            Guys are determined to suspect me lol.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3149
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Can it be that first setup you mentioned? Two nightkills I think disproves setup 5
                              I quit I quit I quit someone else look at them I knew that going into it and I just wasn't thinking lmao
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #3150
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                holy shit guys GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME

                                I DO NOT WANT TO BE RUSHED HERE

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...