TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2326
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by lurker
    and on that note, it better be friggin obvious that town is much better served lynching backpack's partner than following along with his plan to lynch a wolf
    I'm not following backpack and I want him dead today

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2327
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      because assuming 4 scum that means a mislynch today would put us at 4 scum 5 town going into the night with potential for 4 scum 3 town the next day

      so we're definitely killing dbp today but not yet

      also if the phase goes the full 2 days I might afk for a bit of it

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2328
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        hm?
        forgot about this post, you still haven't done shit this game besides sheep people. yeah you're a new player but at some point we need to see some original thinking. your best post was 2292 but burying an outed wolf isn't that useful

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2329
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          if we're talking about partners I highly doubt dbp busses rzr here

          he pinged out gradiant but not *that* strongly so I could see gradiant/dbp potentially

          shit I just noticed something, when choof claimed SK (even though he wasn't) botchi immediately voted him

          but when dbp claimed wolf botchi didn't vote him even though I just told him that lynching wolves is better than an SK. his reaction also doesn't sound that sincere

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2330
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Lurker regarding the syncing up go see who started and who followed between me and Zenith

            I think in terms of chronology it was zenith following me (not that I think hes scum)

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #2331
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              idk man i think this is the realest reaction i have ever seen in twg
              Originally posted by botchi246
              Holy moly im awestruck
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2332
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Ok it doesn't read as real to me, but what do you think of the difference between how botchi has treated the two people who claimed antitown roles?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #2333
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Wow Dude That Was A Joke
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2334
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Sorry I'm phone posting quickly

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2335
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      I think in terms of chronology it was zenith following me (not that I think hes scum)
                      There were times that you and I flipflopped on multiple instances of agreeing with each other. IE: My summarized reads list





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2336
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Oh the site is fixed. Sweet.
                        If I was a betting man, I'd put money that Botchi isn't town and is most likely Dap's mafia partner.
                        Which puts Zenith and rzr as my two wolf hunches.
                        You haven't put any evidence forward helping you say this so it basically means nothing.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #2337
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Funny to see DBP not do a lick of hunting since my last post.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2338
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            You want DBP's partner?

                            mfw it is Gradiant.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2339
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              he pinged out gradiant but not *that* strongly so I could see gradiant/dbp potentially
                              oh fuck off you already said this it doesn't help my cause.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2340
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I thought I saw someone say something about finding and lynching DBP's partner > DBP which is absolutely the most asinine move we can do this phase.

                                If we listen to DBP claiming we are in setup 11, then his partner is a goon which makes DBP vastly more important to lynch first.

                                If he doesn't hunt soon I want him insta'd because you can't just say "Keep my wolfhide alive so I can hunt for werewolves" and not fucking follow your own plan.





                                Comment

                                Working...