TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2236
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    And @my team, we would be in a much worse position if I got lynched today. So don't be mad


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2237
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Remember what happened last time you guys listened to dap when he claimed an anti-town role? Lmao
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #2238
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Holy moly im awestruck

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2239
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Before I actually sleep

          Dbp why does lynching you guarantee choof death? Because then werewolves don't kill you?
          If I die, choof dies

          If I live, werewolves kill me so they can achieve dominance

          This is a Mexican Standoff, both parties are hunting each other


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2240
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Again, if you disagree with me, let's talk it out this phase.

            And please unvote, at least temporarily, so the werewolves don't come and buttfuck everybody


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2241
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Dbp when I said hi slip was it actually a slip

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #2242
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I am hardclaiming Mafia Follower

                I can 100% guarantee that we are in Setup #11. The werewolves already know this, so I am not harming town or my team in any way.

                You do not want to lynch me today. Choof just claimed a blue power role, so you can guarantee that he dies during the night if you lynch me. I will die during the night because the werewolves do not want me alive. Instead, I'm asking that we pool our resources and try to solve the game this phase. The one condition is that I am not going to reveal my partner.

                Again, if you lynch me today, you are handing the game to the werewolves. If I didn't do this and claim, and I SOMEHOW made it through the day, then the wolves would absolutely kill me during the night because I AM suspicious. (Or, they would kill choof and be in control of the information asymmetry.)

                Right now, my top priority is preventing the werewolves from winning. My top wincon is mafia winning, but because of my performance today, doing what I am doing right now is the best option.

                I have earnestly been trying to solve the game. All of my reads are pure. You can guarantee that this phase I am going to help both my team and town by hunting werewolves.

                If you want to lynch me today and let werewolves take control of the game and kill choof during the night, then I just ask that you do not insta me so I can at least contribute to avoiding my alignment's worst case scenario.

                It 100% helps town if I at least try to find out who the werewolves are.

                We are in a position where the werewolves can wipe out the mafia and take control of the game. This is the worst case scenario for all of us except werewolves.

                So, fucking eat shit in hell, werewolves.

                *sigh* so tell me your reads then. And please give reasons for each non-town alignment.
                ​

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  Dbp when I said hi slip was it actually a slip
                  You accidentally caught it, it wasn't a slip because I actually meant what I said, but it happened to be true


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    *sigh* so tell me your reads then. And please give reasons for each non-town alignment.
                    Here's one for starters, you're a werewolf


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      You accidentally caught it, it wasn't a slip because I actually meant what I said, but it happened to be true
                      It was the assumption that rzr had a partner rather than partnerswhich you corrected in your next post

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Right now, since I was outed earlier today, the best outcome for all of us is to find werewolves.

                        Simulate each outcome and tell me I'm wrong.

                        I'll die eventally. You can even kill me tomorrow. But if you kill me right now, town is in a really shitty position.
                        You do know in town's point of view the best solution is to kill any anti-town alignment, right?

                        If one of the factions goes down entirely, it then would become a normal game with lesser people; town vs anti-town (not two factions, just one).

                        The anti-town factions still need to reach parity with town to win besides eliminating the other faction, so getting one out of the way early is feasibly the best situation town can be in other than the two factions killing each other off during night phases.

                        There is no benefit to keeping you alive.

                        dabackpack





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          So dbp are you saying rzr/mml

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Here's one for starters, you're a werewolf
                            Go on. I won't jump a vote on you until your finished but please give me the courtesy of not wasting time.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              And to be clear, I'm not throwing this game away. This is in my best interests too.

                              I think that temporarily, we have mutual interests since I was going to die today.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I'm ok with letting dbp hunt and lynching after but good night

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...