TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2356
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by rzr
    Had better things to do with my Friday night, how often am I ever here at eod?

    I'm surprised to see backpack trying to twist my words all around

    I'll consider posting a few things but at this point you guys have all made your minds up it seems - it's really easy to toss me under the bus no matter what your alignment is
    I'm gonna scream at you because I legit cannot take this attitude from you any longer.

    You are detrimental to yourself and your alignment period. You say that you don't see a point in defending yourself after you mysteriously left for an entire day or so which is in itself uncharacteristic; while having the gall to think what we are doing while being dead fucking wrong.





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2357
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I can't find a reads list from DBP

      DBP, did you even make a reads list at all this game?
      I have never once made a reads list in all of my time playing twg

      And by the way I've been asleep and I'm going to work now, so if you can't wait that long then gg


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2358
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        If you're a VT rzr you might as fucking well be a wolf because you are certainly not playing like town or for town whatsoever.





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2359
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Self-admitting uncharacteristic traits

          rzr might not be town after all
          Zenith you're always ready to jump on me I'm not even paying attention to you

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2360
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I have never once made a reads list in all of my time playing twg

            And by the way I've been asleep and I'm going to work now, so if you can't wait that long then gg
            Well that sucks, now I can't read your fabricated reads list (to a point) to find distancing attempts

            Oh I'll wait, you still haven't done a lick of hunting yet :^ )





            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2361
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              literally

              you're just an ass hole

              haven't read a word you wrote and I guess I'm not gonna, funny thing is I tried to ask you to stop being a shitlord nicely, didn't happen lol

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2362
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by rzr
                Zenith you're always ready to jump on me I'm not even paying attention to you
                I've been waiting to chastise you for days now





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2363
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  literally

                  you're just an ass hole

                  haven't read a word you wrote and I guess I'm not gonna, funny thing is I tried to ask you to stop being a shitlord nicely, didn't happen lol
                  welcome to twg cheesecake rzr enjoy your stay :^ )





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2364
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    Had better things to do with my Friday night, how often am I ever here at eod?

                    I'm surprised to see backpack trying to twist my words all around

                    I'll consider posting a few things but at this point you guys have all made your minds up it seems - it's really easy to toss me under the bus no matter what your alignment is
                    this is a great attitude that will definitely help you not get lynched

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2365
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      I wish I didn't replace Xel because Xel would fucking have a field day on you rzr.





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2366
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        assuming DBP isn't hardcore lying about the setup (and I don't think he is)

                        my guess is dBP/botchi and rzr/MML

                        dbp who did you kill last night

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #2367
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Lurker looks like he isn't in trouble at all and no signs of anyone really wanting him gone yet so

                          did I win my bet? :^ )





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2368
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            there is an utter lack of WIM from rzr this game

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2369
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              this is a great attitude that will definitely help you not get lynched
                              sue me

                              sound familiar?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2370
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                sue me

                                sound familiar?
                                ur're garbage





                                Comment

                                Working...