TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #2446
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    c'mon with the spoiler!!! I'm almost at that part in the story!!

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2447
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Nah I ruined the game for myself

      I went full aids mode
      How?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2448
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by rzr
        c'mon with the spoiler!!! I'm almost at that part in the story!!
        Red Blaster is confirmed Jailkeeper
        DBP is confirmed Mafia Follower

        That's the two most important data points imo so far.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #2449
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          How?
          My emotions came out, which is 100% of the time always bad for me because it leads to me doing very poorly and it leads to misreads on myself. Overall, not a fun time whatsoever.

          In other news I'm 90% convinced Gradiant is scum with a follow-up of botchi who is at like 75%





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2450
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            On the tinfoil-est of tinfoil if sunfan is mafia here I'm gonna eat some glass





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2451
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              dbp claim your faction's kill thanks

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2452
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I'm trying to see what you guys see in MML but I still don't see it. All of his reactions and posts have a pure tone because it is in fact his first game.

                Needless to say I do not feel that confident in pursuing him





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2453
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  dbp claim your faction's kill thanks
                  He did

                  It was Haku





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2454
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    oh nvm it happened

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2455
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      I think botchi or dabackpack is the lynch today

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2456
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        I missed Red's confirmation, I did see the claim

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #2457
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          My emotions came out, which is 100% of the time always bad for me because it leads to me doing very poorly and it leads to misreads on myself. Overall, not a fun time whatsoever.

                          In other news I'm 90% convinced Gradiant is scum with a follow-up of botchi who is at like 75%
                          Gradiant?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2458
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            You want DBP's partner?

                            mfw it is Gradiant.
                            Just got to here, reinforcing my question

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2459
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              Just got to here, reinforcing my question
                              That isn't a question lmfao.





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2460
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I haven't much an opinion on Gradiant, I do think he's on my more towny side because when everybody was coming hard at me for a bit Gradiant was the one person besides sunfan to defend me a little. I think a wolf would be more inclined to either a) stay out or b)jump on the wagon. Defending someone on the lynching block is not a wolfy trait for any of us really

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...