TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2281
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    I'm feeling guilty about this, and I'm sure I'll be called a shitlord after this in postgame

    but I'm calling this a strategic measure to make myself feel better, I do think this is a legitimate strategy given the situation


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2282
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Mml you can die after dbp if you don't contribute
      hm?
      ​

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2283
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        As for other reads, I want to hear what others say tomorrow, I need to sleep


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2284
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          My justification for being a shitlord is that this is a fucking Mexican Standoff


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2285
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I'm the real Dirty Dan


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #2286
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Mml is rdy to jump on dbp just saying. Im all about mml being a wf. I swear this is just dumb. Who says otherwise

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2287
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                At Zenith's point earlier, it is beneficial to town to have the two scum teams going at it


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2288
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  With this setup there's a balance of power, with my death the power is shifted to one side


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2289
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    If you wipe out a team you enter final five with 2 wolves on one team


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2290
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Well, I should say it's likely


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2291
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        And with that, good night, I look forward to seeing lurker's and sunfan's reactions tomorrow


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #2292
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Botchi it really seems like you're outting yourself as DPB's partner



                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          As for other reads, I want to hear what others say tomorrow, I need to sleep
                          So

                          You are a confirmed Mafia/Wolf. Even if you are a townfolk lying I see no benefit to keeping you around and I don't think any townfolk would.


                          You where saying you had info on Choof but then threw a hissy fit and started accusing me, and when I allowed you to go on you just kind of repeated youself. You're trying to spin it that if I vote I am admitting that you are right in me being a wolf, yet the only reasoning you provide that I am a wolf is that I am willing to vote for you, an honor that like 5 people claimed before I did. By your logic, there are six werewolves.


                          I'm thinking if I voted for you I can draw out all the scum, as they would want to accuse me of admitting I am a wolf with my vote. The issue with that plan is when I turn up Town you're going to have serious heat, and also only a fool would risk a mislynch when we have a confirmed red right in front of us.

                          If you had any legit reason to call me a wolf you would have said it before I removed my vote, and if you had any legit reason to call choof/RB a wofl you would have said it when you where near an insta-lynch. The ONLY reason your info works better when you are not going to die vs when you are and absolutely need to tell people is that it's complete bullshit


                          So with this vote on DaBackpack I will use your own shitty plan against you; only your ilk will try to spin my vote as me acting wolfy, all the town will vote for the confirmed wolf and town will win because there are more of us then there are you and that other team you are so damn scare of. Take solace in the fact that the others will probably wait to catch your partner before we end this day phrase.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2293
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            The thing with choof was that there couldn't be a serial killer in this game which is 100% true

                            I thought he was hiding under that cover but then he claimed.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2294
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Lar, if you are town, you should be viewing this as an opportunity


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2295
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                An opportunity to let a "confirmed" try to hunt wolves


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...