TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2296
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    I must be too new a newb to see the logic in that
    ​

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2297
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Watching me die RIGHT NOW and suggesting that I can't help town is really sketchy. So I ask, how does it HARM town to let me hunt for werewolves?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2298
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Watching me die RIGHT NOW and suggesting that I can't help town is really sketchy. So I ask, how does it HARM town to let me hunt for werewolves?
        possible mislynch which we cannot afford now that we are two town down
        ​

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2299
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Again run over all the scenarios in your head and see what happens if I die right now


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #2300
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            He already voted you dbp. Is that not an opportunity?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2301
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              OK well town are talking about killing me at the ending of the phase. What I am suggesting AT THE VERY LEAST us that you postpone that until due time.

              I have other suggestions that rely more on strategy but I'll need pen and paper for that


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2302
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I repeat, there is NO reason to insta me here


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2303
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  I.e. wait until end of phase


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2304
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Do you doubt my desire to hunt for werewolves?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2305
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Because that is very real


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2306
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        He already voted you dbp. Is that not an opportunity?
                        are you seriously backpacking on a confirmed red?


                        Seriously?
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2307
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Come on mml. You have backpacking this whole game. I ammaling a very normal and ready conclusion on you

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2308
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            I am playing

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2309
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Do you doubt my desire to hunt for werewolves?
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I don't think lar is a hit here guys

                              Dependability.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #2310
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                What are you doing mml

                                Comment

                                Working...