TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #2221
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Votes from post 1919 to post 2220
    Night in 44:19:45

    ---


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2222
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Red Blaster is in for choof


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2223
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Yo
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #2224
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by YoshL
          Red Blaster is in for choof
          That's so silly yo
          ​

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2225
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Are you fucking kidding me

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #2226
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Vote for rb lol

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2227
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I am hardclaiming Mafia Follower

                I can 100% guarantee that we are in Setup #11. The werewolves already know this, so I am not harming town or my team in any way.

                You do not want to lynch me today. Choof just claimed a blue power role, so you can guarantee that he dies during the night if you lynch me. I will die during the night because the werewolves do not want me alive. Instead, I'm asking that we pool our resources and try to solve the game this phase. The one condition is that I am not going to reveal my partner.

                Again, if you lynch me today, you are handing the game to the werewolves. If I didn't do this and claim, and I SOMEHOW made it through the day, then the wolves would absolutely kill me during the night because I AM suspicious. (Or, they would kill choof and be in control of the information asymmetry.)

                Right now, my top priority is preventing the werewolves from winning. My top wincon is mafia winning, but because of my performance today, doing what I am doing right now is the best option.

                I have earnestly been trying to solve the game. All of my reads are pure. You can guarantee that this phase I am going to help both my team and town by hunting werewolves.

                If you want to lynch me today and let werewolves take control of the game and kill choof during the night, then I just ask that you do not insta me so I can at least contribute to avoiding my alignment's worst case scenario.

                It 100% helps town if I at least try to find out who the werewolves are.

                We are in a position where the werewolves can wipe out the mafia and take control of the game. This is the worst case scenario for all of us except werewolves.

                So, fucking eat shit in hell, werewolves.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #2228
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  unvote me and I will literally tell you
                  I basically only subbed in so I can voice how much I don't like this post
                  If you have something relevant, say it.
                  Don't throw a tantrum and hold people hostage under the pretext of having some sort of useful information that you're not sharing until you get your way.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2229
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Vote for rb lol
                    Your posts are worse than cancer.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2230
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      See you are a wolf

                      "Wolf", mafia, whatever

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2231
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Right now, since I was outed earlier today, the best outcome for all of us is to find werewolves.

                        Simulate each outcome and tell me I'm wrong.

                        I'll die eventally. You can even kill me tomorrow. But if you kill me right now, town is in a really shitty position.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2232
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          I fucking called it

                          Dbp is scum and can scumhunt because of potential for two scum factions

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2233
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            So, fucking come at me werewolves.

                            Town, you are stupid if you insta me today.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2234
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Oh yeah, I followed Zenith and nothing happened.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2235
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Before I actually sleep

                                Dbp why does lynching you guarantee choof death? Because then werewolves don't kill you?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...