TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2206
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Are you seriously trying to pass that you typed the tags in that post by mistake, DPB?

    Did you have to rethink what you claimed you knew pages back that hard to make that slip?
    ​

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2207
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Are you seriously trying to pass that you typed the tags in that post by mistake, DPB?

      Did you have to rethink what you claimed you knew pages back that hard to make that slip?
      I wrote the post up before he fucking claimed, copied it and was going to use it when he answered me

      now get that fucking vote off


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #2208
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Omg lar backpack some more

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #2209
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Oh I see you're saying you haven't "told all yet" now.

          K. I wait your next post.
          ​

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2210
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Oh I see you're saying you haven't "told all yet" now.

            K. I wait your next post.
            unvote me


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2211
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              YoshL, vote count when you have a chance please


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2212
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I'm about to level the information asymmetry and I know two of you aren't going to like that


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2213
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  it is in town's best interest to let me say what I have to say


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #2214
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    I really think we should insta lar. We dont need that lvl of randomness in this game

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2215
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Lar, unvote me and then I'll talk


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2216
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        it is in town's best interest to let me say what I have to say
                        Then say it

                        Because the way I am seeing it you're keeping everyone's attention away from figuring out who all the wolves are.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2217
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Then say it

                          Because the way I am seeing it you're keeping everyone's attention away from figuring out who all the wolves are.
                          unvote me and I will literally tell you


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2218
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            you can vote for me AFTER I say it if you want


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2219
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              you can vote for me AFTER I say it if you want
                              .....Unvote

                              Don't make me hate myself for this
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2220
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                thank you, now


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...