TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2371
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by rzr
    sue me

    sound familiar?
    lmao

    guess who's put in work this game

    guess who hasn't

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2372
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      there is an utter lack of WIM from rzr this game
      Also, I have plenty of wim sir, you're seeing only what you want to

      I'm on the fence about subbing right nnow just because I'm salty, but I don't wanna leave the game especially n these terms

      So I'll recap and give my reads lists, but if this clown is still being a twat there's no point in playing

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2373
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        looking solely at botchi/rzr I still have the feeling the alignments go: town/scum in no order with who is who

        botchi at least has been posting some sketchy and some alright posts but is entirely bound to dbp at this point

        rzr lmao what a shitshow there's really nothing to judge other than his attitude



        I still do possibly retain the feeling that Gradiant is one with the wolves/mafia





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2374
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by rzr
          Also, I have plenty of wim sir, you're seeing only what you want to
          do you now? You've only been posting/giving reads when pressured and your reads are incredibly flimsy. dbp quoted your last reads list and it was horrendous in terms of actual reasoning

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2375
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            How have I not put work in this game? Look at my post count, maybe 4 posts are joke posts.
            Both of you have been ganging up on me since this started. Literally, everything I have said you've shit on.

            Remember when I said how do you want me to analyze things, you guys just said to do my thing. I'm not gonna bother when no matter what I say or do is regarded as scummy.

            Jeez, I put in a shit ton of work d1 and you two are making it seem like I have made less posts that Ben usually does

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2376
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I think I've read rzr correctly in every game I've played with him so far so I'm going to assume my meta on him is good enough

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              rzr: scummy for reasons I've stated multiple times; lack of paranoia/doubt, much more confidence than normal, lack of questioning/detective work. even when pressured he seems less defensive than normal (more defensive as town)

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2377
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by rzr
                How have I not put work in this game? Look at my post count, maybe 4 posts are joke posts.
                Both of you have been ganging up on me since this started. Literally, everything I have said you've shit on.

                Remember when I said how do you want me to analyze things, you guys just said to do my thing. I'm not gonna bother when no matter what I say or do is regarded as scummy.

                Jeez, I put in a shit ton of work d1 and you two are making it seem like I have made less posts that Ben usually does
                wanna talk post counts? Look at my post count (and don't even try to say that a good chunk of them are joke posts)

                I've been on you because I think you're scum. In the bastard game I had a slight townread on you and didn't push you, in the freeze wars game I was a wolf (lol) and didn't push on you for obvious reasons. don't give me this "no matter what I say or do is regarded as scummy", you're in a big hole and you need to dig yourself out really fast except right now you're doing the opposite. Nothing you've done this game has seemed town except a bit of defensiveness when you were pressured but in my above quote I mentioned that I thought it lacked the normal intensity that you have when you're town

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2378
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  do you now? You've only been posting/giving reads when pressured and your reads are incredibly flimsy. dbp quoted your last reads list and it was horrendous in terms of actual reasoning
                  Bolded = not true. But if that's what you think then tell me what is the point in giving them now? You're just going to say the same thing, and accuse me of fabricating them.

                  And maybe I'd have time to read what DBP said and address it if I didn't have to defend myself as a player and I could focus on the game.

                  You think I came in here this morning to appease you? To toss some arbitrary logic into play to stay UTR? Does that sound like something I do?
                  I came here this morning to check the game and see what's going on, re evaluate and start this day phase. There's nothing I can bother saying at this point that's going to convince you to listen to me, your minds are clearly already made up

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2379
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    the biggest indicator of rzr being scummy to me is the lack of doubt in his posts

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #2380
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      I thought I saw someone say something about finding and lynching DBP's partner > DBP which is absolutely the most asinine move we can do this phase.

                      If we listen to DBP claiming we are in setup 11, then his partner is a goon which makes DBP vastly more important to lynch first.
                      alright so here's why you're wrong:
                      mafia follower is vastly more threatening to the wolves at this point. if backpack gets "killing", he's caught a wolf, and even if he can't force the lynch onto them the next day he can kill them the next night
                      wolves will almost inevitably try to kill him in the next night phase for this exact reason
                      with this in mind, lynching him won't help because he will almost certainly find some way to communicate his n1 read to his partner if it was anything other than "no result"
                      there is something involving what night actions can be performed if we lynch backpack's partner today that is so obvious i'm not going to bother telling it to you
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2381
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        wanna talk post counts? Look at my post count (and don't even try to say that a good chunk of them are joke posts)
                        why are you making it a pissing contest?
                        read my above post and let me know if you want me to bother or if you're going to give me shit for posting anything I say is a reads list

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2382
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Bolded = not true. But if that's what you think then tell me what is the point in giving them now? You're just going to say the same thing, and accuse me of fabricating them.

                          And maybe I'd have time to read what DBP said and address it if I didn't have to defend myself as a player and I could focus on the game.

                          You think I came in here this morning to appease you? To toss some arbitrary logic into play to stay UTR? Does that sound like something I do?
                          I came here this morning to check the game and see what's going on, re evaluate and start this day phase. There's nothing I can bother saying at this point that's going to convince you to listen to me, your minds are clearly already made up
                          ok sorry let's assume that what I said isn't true 100% of the time

                          it's true for enough of your posts that it makes me suspicious

                          I don't care what your reasons for checking in this morning are, I care that you've been uncharacteristically silent and haven't been doing your usual hunting for information

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #2383
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            i'm finding absolutely nothing unusual about rzr's posts right now
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2384
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              why are you making it a pissing contest?
                              read my above post and let me know if you want me to bother or if you're going to give me shit for posting anything I say is a reads list
                              I'm not making it a pissing contest, I'm showing you how your defense of you putting in work is weak

                              you may have "put in work" but it's far less than what other people are doing. more than that, it's far less than what I'd expect from a town rzr

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2385
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I'll put you at null for now, give a reads list when you can

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...