TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2611
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Wait was I jail kept last night????


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2612
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Because LOL if so


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2613
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Because LOL if so
        I'm awaiting the answer but I'm so fucking hyped for this shit





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #2614
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          am I reading the setup wrong?
          red blaster being jailer doesn't affect anything
          but there CAN be an SK while DBP is telling the truth about being a mafia follower
          can someone else check that I feel like I might be missing something
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #2615
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            If MML happens to be anti-town here I'm definitely taking an extended break lmao
            I uh
            I really don't understand this and I think its unnecessary and can be completely avoided by simply contemplating the possibility that he could be scum
            like what
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2616
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              am I reading the setup wrong?
              red blaster being jailer doesn't affect anything
              but there CAN be an SK while DBP is telling the truth about being a mafia follower
              can someone else check that I feel like I might be missing something
              We are in setup 11


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2617
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                That was a dumbtell on Sunfan imo


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2618
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  The werewolves already knew the setup just like I did


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2619
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    hey rb could you just quote a couple?
                    These are just the ones I bothered to look for

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Can someone explain this shift to dbp? Its been so hard and fast, i feel like im missing something. Also choof, welcome back.
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Im inclined to believe dbp because of meta. I mean his detective hasnt been crazy good since my reads list but i still think hes in towns best interest along with you choof
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Choof,.i have only played one game with dbp and he was a strong town. He is still doing his detective thing. Why should i change my lean on him
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Omg lar backpack some more
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    I really think we should insta lar. We dont need that lvl of randomness in this game
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Vote for rb lol
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Mml is rdy to jump on dbp just saying. Im all about mml being a wf. I swear this is just dumb. Who says otherwise
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    He already voted you dbp. Is that not an opportunity?
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Come on mml. You have backpacking this whole game. I ammaling a very normal and ready conclusion on you
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    What are you doing mml
                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    His reads seem entirely too opportunistic to be town @mml
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #2620
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      We are in setup 11
                      yeah, I had forgotten that you had said you only had one partner
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2621
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I uh
                        I really don't understand this and I think its unnecessary and can be completely avoided by simply contemplating the possibility that he could be scum
                        like what
                        lmao what is this response???

                        what made you even respond to this personal statement and why is it relevant???????????????????????????

                        sunfan what are you doing man





                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2622
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I'm excited for this now.

                          I'm imagining that choof jailkept DBP last night and that's what you'll wind up saying
                          Yep. So you better latch onto something else because daps lack of a result proves your humanity in absolutely no aspects.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2623
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            oOOOOOOLL


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #2624
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              like 3/4 of those arent even related to dbp. That doesnt confirm anything

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2625
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                basically condemning botchi
                                Well, Red, let's see how far we can get this nail in. When was there interaction between botchi/DBP, more specifically, anything where DBP specifically avoided/entertained botchi?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...