TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #2461
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by rzr
    Gradiant?
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    That isn't a question lmfao.
    Why Gradiant?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #2462
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      aids claim that made me lose respect for DBP
      *sigh*
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #2463
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        All caught up now that it took 4 hours, I'll drop something for a list go to lunch and come back with some tits up analysis

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #2464
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          If I die, choof dies

          If I live, werewolves kill me so they can achieve dominance

          This is a Mexican Standoff, both parties are hunting each other
          choof is already as good as dead, friend
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #2465
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            And to be clear, I'm not throwing this game away. This is in my best interests too.

            I think that temporarily, we have mutual interests since I was going to die today.
            it is NOT in your best interest to claim not town
            Don't try and justify it with this. Maybe you believe that its in your best interest, but if you do then you either somehow haven't caught onto the most basic way to win the game or you're simply less intelligent than I initially thought...
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2466
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              sunfan you never answered my question

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #2467
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                we have mutual interests since I was going to die today.
                you're only as good as dead if you think you're going to die.
                friend, I think you could've fought this...

                whatever, you're dumb for claiming but thanks for the free antitown lynch I guess
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2468
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  or you're simply less intelligent than I initially thought...
                  holy shit is sunfan a wolf

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #2469
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    sunfan you never answered my question
                    did it on purpose I'll explain more when I've caught up
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2470
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      but thanks for the free antitown lynch I guess
                      like this doesn't sound sincere at all

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #2471
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        holy shit is sunfan a wolf
                        how is what I said at all alignment indicative
                        you have the right to not answer until I answer your question first but I do want to know
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #2472
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          like this doesn't sound sincere at all
                          friend, stop being stupid until after I catch up, ok?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2473
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            did it on purpose I'll explain more when I've caught up

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2474
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Rememberm this is just a quick list for thoughts so I can skeedaddle to lunch. I'll be back with more analysis, particulalry who's likely partners, who's distanced, the Reuben wagon, and if dbp killed haku who, again, would have killed Charu. I have a little more to offer towards botchi/AA also

                              1. Gradiant - town
                              2. AragakiAyase - hard null
                              3. _Zenith_ - can go either way, I think he'd make a good DBP partner, but I also have reasons to put Zenith in town pile
                              6. thesunfan - town/null - only thing I thought of was a slight pocket attempt d1
                              7. MixMasterLar - scum, obviously a werewolf
                              8. dabackpack - maf
                              9. rzr - town
                              10. Red Blaster - not sure how much I trust the claim, but choof didn't have much of anything I'd say he was scummy for, neither had Red yet
                              11. botchi246 - scum/null - plenty to say but nothing that means anything. Botchi's done decent hunting, but not really fitting his previous patterns
                              13. lucker - wtf? town I guess

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2475
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                how is what I said at all alignment indicative
                                you have the right to not answer until I answer your question first but I do want to know
                                it's a gutread because that doesn't sound like something town sunfan says

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                friend, stop being stupid until after I catch up, ok?
                                this too

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...