TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2341
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    There were times that you and I flipflopped on multiple instances of agreeing with each other. IE: My summarized reads list
    I guess I just remembered me starting some things more clearly

    either way I think you're town because of insane mindmelds

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2342
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      zenith what do you think about the potential botchi as dbp's partner?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2343
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        before dbp dies I want sunfan/rzr to give input, especially rzr

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #2344
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          zenith what do you think about the potential botchi as dbp's partner?
          Anything is a possibility at this point.

          Lemme go isolate and read Botchi real quick and I'll come up with a real answer to this~





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2345
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Mml is rdy to jump on dbp just saying. Im all about mml being a wf. I swear this is just dumb. Who says otherwise
            I do. You want to call me a wolf for getting DBP @ L-2 when I saw the shitstorm that ensued? I challenge you, bro.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2346
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I can see the more-believable possibility that botchi is associated with dbp.

              Botchi is also suffering some weird old zenith trait that abuses TWG terminology (See: backpacking) that he is throwing everywhere because it was thrown at him.

              As it stands it is absolutely weird as fuck that Botchi is solely listening to DBP. DBP could say "Get yourself modkilled" and I'm sure botchi would listen lmfao





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2347
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I see rzr in thread holy fuck you better say something otherwise replace out duder.





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  before dbp dies I want sunfan/rzr to give input, especially rzr
                  I'm here, didn't bother checking in yesterday, but I'm here now

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    I'm here, didn't bother checking in yesterday, but I'm here now
                    why didn't you check in during EOD

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      I'm here, didn't bother checking in yesterday, but I'm here now
                      Self-admitting uncharacteristic traits

                      rzr might not be town after all





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        if rzr is scum here my early reads might have actually been decent

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          metatonegutmetatonegutmetatonegut

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            I can't find a reads list from DBP

                            DBP, did you even make a reads list at all this game?





                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              you know screw this, I don't even see a point in defending myself

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                why didn't you check in during EOD
                                Had better things to do with my Friday night, how often am I ever here at eod?

                                I'm surprised to see backpack trying to twist my words all around

                                I'll consider posting a few things but at this point you guys have all made your minds up it seems - it's really easy to toss me under the bus no matter what your alignment is

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...