TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1636
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Do we? Oh, I thought it was ending 9PM EST, lmao


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1637
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Charu
      I know it's a little less than 45 minutes guys, but I think going after the person who claims they haven't read past page 40 is pretty ridiculous.

      I mean obviously they're responding to things now because, well EoD.

      You guys sure are vote happy.
      key word: claims

      and that's a terrible reason not to lynch someone especially when we're lynching him for acting super scummy RIGHT NOW

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1638
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I remembered this post

        what on earth is townie about that first part, and you don't think his emotion there is fabricated? because I do
        I clearly don't think that the emotion is fabricated

        I think ben, as scum, is less interested in games and I have a hard time seeing him coming back to the computer to check if there are new posts after using the bathroom as scum or making that story up as scum.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1639
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          botchi and rzr are super fucking quiet





          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1640
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            i barely want to acknowledge reuben based on what he has written and i'm already on confirmed scum anyway so don't expect me to change my vote
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1641
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I clearly don't think that the emotion is fabricated

              I think ben, as scum, is less interested in games and I have a hard time seeing him coming back to the computer to check if there are new posts after using the bathroom as scum or making that story up as scum.
              ok

              how about all the points I've brought up against him in the past few pages

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1642
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                i am half-expecting a stealth insta from botchi
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1643
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  also I don't see how even if the emotion was legitimate that it's towny

                  he's not getting emotional because of bad pressure on him or someone else he thinks is town, he's just getting emotional because of a certain type of arguing that he believes is bad
                  emotion = towny in general for almost everyone
                  anger or frustration can be tricky sometimes, and for very few people, sadness too. Its just the way he said what he said.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #1644
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    you said you'd reread the last few pages which is when lurker has been posting the most

                    we already have a wagon on someone else
                    I meant a wagon on somebody other than myself.

                    Also, I said that I'd probably read the last few pages but I haven't yet because I wasn't expecting there to be this more of an explosion in discussion from my arrival.

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    ok well it seems like you're sticking to your guns on lurker which I really don't like

                    I'm pretty sure you posted at some point after you voted him but you never said anything about the vote then either
                    Even if I didn't feel like lurker was a wolf, my vote is also out of self-preservation (I ctrl+f'ed the vote tally and have been keeping track of votes since).
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1645
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      how the fuck is one nightkill a night most likely when we are guaranteed two scum factions (wolf/sk or wolf/wolf)
                      wolf/wolf/wolf on one team is the only one I can easily PoE for.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1646
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        emotion = towny in general for almost everyone
                        anger or frustration can be tricky sometimes, and for very few people, sadness too. Its just the way he said what he said.
                        ok remind me to fake emotion every time I roll scum in a game you're in

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1647
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          wolf/wolf/wolf on one team is the only one I can easily PoE for.
                          but we still have an SK in that case don't we?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1648
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I clearly don't think that the emotion is fabricated

                            I think ben, as scum, is less interested in games and I have a hard time seeing him coming back to the computer to check if there are new posts after using the bathroom as scum or making that story up as scum.
                            Bam, I love you right now.

                            I'd like to consider you human from this point forth.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1649
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              ok

                              how about all the points I've brought up against him in the past few pages
                              I think that its a lot of stuff that doesn't matter.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1650
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                Even if I didn't feel like lurker was a wolf, my vote is also out of self-preservation (I ctrl+f'ed the vote tally and have been keeping track of votes since).
                                holy shit
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...