TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #886
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I just don't like lynching him because his posts are useless and Day 2 could be easier with a more risky lynch.

    At same time, if we can't decide on an objectively better lynch, we may as well lynch him anyway.
    I mean I guess

    But I still think there are other ways to deal with in actives besides policy lynching them


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #887
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      @rzr the benguin post you linked where you say you call yourself town but also call Charu town doesn't quite line up for me... you say that you're town I follow you that far, but then you say the Charu is just playing the Charu game and that nothing he's done so far is too indicative regarding his meta.

      What is "the Charu game" to you and maybe walk me through how you meant that as a townread because I don't see it
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #888
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I mean I guess

        But I still think there are other ways to deal with in actives besides policy lynching them
        name 7
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #889
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by rzr
          In the mean time, I don't remember exactly why, but I had this on a separate notepad. I'll try to drudge up what made me think this, I know it was a post of yours.

          MML thoughts on Zenith aggression?
          I saw it more of Zenith entering the game fresh and not knowing how to proceed so he just did all the things. At that point I was literally the only one who saw aggression as a wolf trait so it didn't make sense to discuss that angle.

          Although he did appear more aggressive then Choof for sure as he went after everyone, but I guess that's why it's hard to get a reading on him
          ​

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #890
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            name 7
            Use your imagination


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #891
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              off to Mandarin pce
              might or might not be posting until tomorrow depending on if Civ 5 happens or not tonight.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #892
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                My issue with lurker is that, well, break it down like this in categories of shitposting:
                Tier 1 is omgus posts
                Tier 2 is xel memes
                Tier 3 is Charu behavior
                Tier 4 is lurker this phase

                We all know shitposting doesn't always = scum. Though in my experience with xel and charu, it's a bit more of a "tell," given they seem to have decent post content if they're town, combined with shitposts. On this note real quick, I will go back over Charu, but I tend to put him in a more town position because of this reason - his posts, even shitposts, are relatively contributive. Xel I think was being the wolf Xel I've seen before, but that's not worth mentioning much with him being replaced.

                Back to lurker, his shitposts are what I'd like to consider prodding? Maybe not the right word. But, I think lurker would contribute more if this wasn't d1 every man for himself type shennanigans. I don't remember his meta in forum well, but I vaguely remember his live game, and being a goon seems kinda his thing. In no world am I using this to clear him, I just think the lurker wagon looks more tainted than the man himself.

                That said, I'm extremely skeptic of lurker for not contributing when (imo) there is plenty to work with, though he may not see that way.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  finished the big botchi post, probably not lynching him ever

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    k I see big post from botchi and big post from rzr

                    probably going to end up clearing botchi for today but we'll see
                    So where do you stand, bud? I'd like to see an up-to-date reads list, all I've seen is you bounce your opinions around with the direction of the wind lately

                    And yeah, that came out a little defensive, I didn't repeatedly address you to be ignored, but I expect you to comment and apparently clear/condemn accordingly

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      finished the big botchi post, probably not lynching him ever
                      oh you're reading still, sorry.

                      why?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        @MML, lets say the phase were to end right now and you were lynched

                        how would you feel?
                        I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. I feel this is bait.

                        But what the hell

                        As a piece I feel that, while town probably won't lose over a d1 mislynch we should really be going after folks that really seem like wolves. I mean, I get that's what you guys are doing with me and that is a direct result of not being able to show you my PMs, but I would like to think I'm nobody's top pick for most scummy all the same.


                        As a player it'll kind of suck to not be involved in the game but dems the breaks yo.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Now, Haku says me being neutral is okay, though I don't know if that's because of analyzing other people or just dropping a suspicion on me.
                          But, more importantly, it feels like massive self-pres from AA, I'll have to backtrack and see if he had any suspicions on Lurker to begin with. I also don't understand what town seems to gain information-wise with me, lurker, or botchi dead, since we seem to have the least interactions. Though I don't have any true suspects yet myself either.
                          how is this self-pres

                          I don't even need to self-pres at this point, I'm just pointing out my lynch targets

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            oh you're reading still, sorry.

                            why?
                            because it's a great post and I don't see wolf botchi being able to do something like that

                            while I disagree with some of the things he said, I think I understand his logic behind everything and none of it seems like he's trying to steer things a certain way for his own benefit. It just seems like genuine scumhunting and analysis. of course with potential for two wolf teams scumhunting doesn't point as strongly to being town but I feel pretty safe in saying botchi is town this game

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I mean I guess

                              But I still think there are other ways to deal with in actives besides policy lynching them
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Use your imagination
                              Thanks for your help!

                              #salty

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                So where do you stand, bud? I'd like to see an up-to-date reads list, all I've seen is you bounce your opinions around with the direction of the wind lately

                                And yeah, that came out a little defensive, I didn't repeatedly address you to be ignored, but I expect you to comment and apparently clear/condemn accordingly
                                I've given opinions on pretty much every player at this point and I've said multiple times who I want to lynch

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                people who shouldn't be lynched today: zenith, sunfan, choof, haku, maybe dabackpack

                                I'm ok with almost anyone else, idk about jake
                                this post is pretty accurate for me still although I'm going to make some updates

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...