TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #2581
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    btw @ AA, I had this sitting in a notepad, and now that we're all cool again I just wanted to laugh
    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    rzr only shows up when pressured
    Never even gave me a chance lol

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2582
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      I also had this in a notepad
      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      haku looked scummy earlier for lying about games and choof went ham on him

      I highly doubt they're partners at this point
      Since Haku flipped town, do you think Choof is scum? I haven't gotten to the point ITT where choof vs DBP, but if DBP flipped scum what would be said about choof?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2583
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by rzr
        I also had this in a notepad

        Since Haku flipped town, do you think Choof is scum? I haven't gotten to the point ITT where choof vs DBP, but if DBP flipped scum what would be said about choof?
        no I don't think he's scum I think he's the jailkeeper

        DBP will flip scum and choof is the jailkeeper

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2584
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          there is no way DBP is not scum this game

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2585
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            there is no way DBP is not scum this game
            Not disputing that, just wanted to get all my thoughts out there. Notepad's cleared, starting from scratch now

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2586
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              remember that was all written before I knew anything about DBP's flip, I actually had things written about Charu that I had to take out because of his flip

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2587
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                At this point in the game it is far too time-consuming and not all that helpful to isolate or write in a notepad

                real-time reactions and developments are what is key now imho

                Not to say doing it isn't allowed or you'll be hated for it, but it's too time consuming when you can leave, reread, and make natural reactions and progression from content than to have it planned ahead where it can be inaccurate





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2588
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  problem is nobody besides you me and AA are really doing much here - so I can't react to what we're not doing. Either way I'm a big note-pad user.

                  Reading 500 posts a day isn't easy to retain info always, noting certain quotes or behaviors or questions that pop into my head helps me keep focused.

                  I hope MML is reading this whole thing and writing something up since he gave me crap for that d1

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #2589
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Also we are 110% lynching dap at eod - there's can't be any confusion here. Yeah it'd be really awesome to string him along and gauge him vs other players for poe, but we all know a) if he stays alive and we mislynch we're almost completely fucked and b) in no world ever ever EVER would I expect a pro-town player to suggest keeping scum alive for any reason (besides SK) is a good thing. It is not, and we can gain a lot by not insta'ing DBP, but rather by waiting till the last minute. There's nothing good that can truly be 100% certain to come from keeping him alive

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #2590
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Alright im all done with school and caught up. I see that yall are putting me with dbp, which is wrong. Im just a normal townie. I was surprised about dbps out legitly, i guess my word choice wasnt the best even though i actually said that out loud. I guess being corny is a scumtell to yall

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2591
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Alright im all done with school and caught up. I see that yall are putting me with dbp, which is wrong. Im just a normal townie. I was surprised about dbps out legitly, i guess my word choice wasnt the best even though i actually said that out loud. I guess being corny is a scumtell to yall
                        You openly and aggressively backpacking DBP, a confirmed mafia, is why you are being scumread. Not "being corny".





                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2592
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Well i didnt feel like i was...

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2593
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            @AA my thoughts so far is that this group is nuts lol. I was pretty sure my post at start of the day showed that botchi was confirmed scum so the fact I just read page after page where that was being debated kind of leaves me speechless.


                            You seem to have this complex with me AA that I'm scummy and I've no idea what to tell you bro, there is a list if shady characters but you never seem to stray from the idea that I red.

                            *shrugs* with as childish DBP team is I won't live pass this next phrase. It makes no sense for you to be on my case lol.


                            Entertaining guest today and am rude as fuck right now lol, I will come back tonight and catch up.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2594
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              @AA my thoughts so far is that this group is nuts lol. I was pretty sure my post at start of the day showed that botchi was confirmed scum so the fact I just read page after page where that was being debated kind of leaves me speechless.


                              You seem to have this complex with me AA that I'm scummy and I've no idea what to tell you bro, there is a list if shady characters but you never seem to stray from the idea that I red.

                              *shrugs* with as childish DBP team is I won't live pass this next phrase. It makes no sense for you to be on my case lol.


                              Entertaining guest today and am rude as fuck right now lol, I will come back tonight and catch up.
                              We expect you to dump a huge post when you come back.





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2595
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                give botchi a chance to explain himself, Z, he's more like me with his analyzing I think.

                                Though he is right, botchi. It's not a matter of what you intended to say, it's a matter of how it's perceived, and think about how you would perceive your comments on DBP if you were in Zenith's shoes

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...