TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2491
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by rzr
    What are the odds Xel just threw this out there for shits and giggles?
    I think it's a strong possibility this could be distancing, or at best just Xel tossing DBP's name into it to see reactions. But given that I'm half-way accusing Zenith of being DBP's partner, this is worth noting in a small way
    it is in your worst interest to look at xel

    look at me instead I have lots of posts





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2492
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      sunfan just seems very angry right now and that's not what I expected

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2493
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        you took a plan from Pinhead Larry, though
        ok I'll stop hounding you but seriously
        lost some respect for you as a player this phase
        That's a shame


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2494
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          I just needed to prevent an insta since I knew I would be busy today


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2495
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            sunfan just seems very angry right now and that's not what I expected
            because of it I almost want to leave him as a good top town for awhile

            He does get legitimately angry as town and tbh there isn't enough content from him to confidently try to scumread him imo





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2496
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I knew I wouldn't be able to defend myself and dying without spilling was the worst that would happen


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2497
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Because I would be absent for most of today**


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2498
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  there's almost no way zenith is dbp's partner especially since i think he's strong town
                  I'm using the thought process to back up my thinking that they could be partners. But the process itself is still concluding that it seems like an early attempt at Xel to get names stirred up, which is not alignment indicative. Just knowing Xel's meta I can see him making that comment knowing there was another faction rather than just tossing it at DBP to gauge reactions.

                  Though Zenith is right, I'm not looking at Xel at all, just noticed when I went to page 1 for the roster and definitely thought it was worth mentioning

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2499
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    because of it I almost want to leave him as a good top town for awhile

                    He does get legitimately angry as town and tbh there isn't enough content from him to confidently try to scumread him imo
                    ok maybe I'm misreading it but it was unexpected to say the least

                    botchi or dbp

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2500
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Also for the record Zenith is not my top scum read.

                      It's MML

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2501
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Also for the record Zenith is not my top scum read.

                        It's MML
                        why

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #2502
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          backpack
                          always
                          always
                          always
                          dies in the night in this scenario
                          i don't get how you can't understand this
                          holy fuck
                          nope, he doesn't
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #2503
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            tsunfan popped in and vanished
                            realized I was going to be late for class if I didn't start moving, normally I don't like doing that, sorry
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2504
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I'm using the thought process to back up my thinking that they could be partners. But the process itself is still concluding that it seems like an early attempt at Xel to get names stirred up, which is not alignment indicative. Just knowing Xel's meta I can see him making that comment knowing there was another faction rather than just tossing it at DBP to gauge reactions.

                              Though Zenith is right, I'm not looking at Xel at all, just noticed when I went to page 1 for the roster and definitely thought it was worth mentioning
                              Very, very highly doubt the bolded.

                              There is confirmed at least one scum team at the start of the game, so there is no knowledge at that time other than recognizing the chance of more anti-town (SK, werewolves). You're looking at pure tinfoil.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2505
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                why
                                Yes why?

                                I need to know this because I'm still trying to see what people are scumreading MML for because I cannot identify exactly what is causing scumreads on him.





                                Comment

                                Working...