TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2596
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I have never once made a reads list in all of my time playing twg
    This is a bold faced lie.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Backpack got no result during night because he used it on me (VT)
    Wrong fucko. This post is really incriminating given my info on choof's night action.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #2597
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      i guess thats true. I really dont see how i was backpacking though. if someone would explain this, it would help me understand your position better

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #2598
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        7. MixMasterLar - Town lean (I seriously don't even want to touch him because new player)

        That's where I'm at
        You know he could've rolled wolf, right?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2599
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Well i didnt feel like i was...
          I can quote every post you made after someone discussed lynching dap after his claim where you came to his defense if you like
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2600
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            alright I got a good set of conclusions brought together, but I don't wanna hear any shit about it being pressure or anything, I'm here to play this game whether you pressure-fiends are in it or not, and this is how I always have. Please oh fucking please when not if, you guys pick arguments with my reads (which I expect, that's how we progress here folks) just don't do so in a shitheadded manner that makes me angry or not want to respond to you, cuz from either side you wouldn't be helping anyone. Sorry I even have to say this actually lol

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2601
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              1.
              - Zenith is currently raising, what appears to be thought out, concerns here. I am analyzing them currently.


              2.
              - Gonna toss AA in my town pile for today. I've been very on the fence with him, but something like this made me feel more comfortable looking elsewhere today. I've heard rough talk of you and Zenith being referred to as a pair, but I think you guys are just mindmelding on some things, which actually tells me you're at least both scum hunting. I'm not sure what POV that is from, but I definitely don't think both of you are scum.


              3.
              - See AA. Out of the two, Zenith goes into a scummier slot than AA. He's a professional tunnler, but that's not helping right now. I've already stated that I saw some distancing between him and DBP.

              6.
              - someone to be wary of. I've had him in a town/null pile for quite some time, despite mentioning a few times that i think his early defense of me felt like a pocket, and not getting that addressed by anyone. I think sunfan's tone in his posts today has been very off, I'm not as well-versed with sunfan as I am with some other players here, so I'm hesitant to make a final judgement here. I think I keep him exactly where he was town/null.


              7.
              - Now this man is important to take note of. Multiple people, including himself, have commented on his preconceived knowledge of there being 2 separate wolf factions. Now that the cat is out of the bag, it seems all too prevalent to address this issue again. And also the people that were comfortable dismissing it as a newbie mistake rather than a slip. Had botchi made the same comment he'd have been lynched nqa. And let me remind you guys that MML has stated in his own words "from my experience" meaning he has played, or at least he thinks he has, even if not on FFR. I don't trust him, plan and simple. But I need a much stronger case here since it's quiet an opportunistic mislynch for scum if the case starts gaining traction.


              8.
              - fuckin scum - but more important is who his possible partner is. I still say that Zenith looked good here, though I think it's very very possible it's someone else. I'm looking back at the living players and not seeing many people who fit the bill - I think maybe Gradiant/sunfan but I have to iso here.


              10.
              - irrelevant for not. I think Red could be lying and I definitely think choof is capable of fake-claiming to self-pres. But I am being told this is not worth pursuing atm, and I generally agree. So Red is town for now.


              11.
              - Now we're getting to the meat. I think it's entirely plausible Botchi is scum. I've stated concerns about his posting style being less like his normal style. I think I saw a quad post by botchi defending himself, and that caught my attention because I think botchi, when accused, would be more defensive. Though given that we know there's 2 teams I think it's more important to lynch based off interaction flips rather than who's just acting odd. There are a lot of people in this game, myself, xel, Zenith, botchi, who can all be accused of "acting different." That, imo, is just part of our meta. If our goal by leaving DBP alive (at least for now) is to find his partner, I think we should guide our lynch strategy by interaction flips. And that is not something I see us getting much of from botchi. Do I trust him? No.. not really. But I'm not convinced. In comparison to other remaining players however, I would have to tilt him to the scum side


              13.
              - finally, lurker. I think he's very capable of using his d1 shennanigans to throw us off of his scent, I also think lurker is a perfect example of exactly just how serious to take this game. He's not someone I'm seeing as wolfy right now. I see his intentions as less that town-focused, but from an analytical standpoint I don't think he's focused on anything right now. We all know he's started making more effort in the latter hours of d1, which seemed much more genuined, not forced at all (despite many people calling him out for it) and from my lurking around lurker, it doesn't seem anti-town as much as it seems lazy.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2602
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                In conclusion, my wolf reads atm are MML/dap solid
                Zenith/Gradiant flip-flop. With Zenith going at Gradiant recently I don't imagine a team there. I don't have anything holding me back from saying Gradiant couldn't be paired with/DBP or /MML. Just that he is almost certainly not paired with Zenith.
                I think MML needs to say stuff so we can be more clear on how he stands and next to whom.

                Botchi is worth considering at this point, but I'm hoping he brings more to the table right now. Sunfan is a scary possibility - but not one that I have any traction with worth exploring right now - I simply don't see sunfan as scummy yet, I just have a bad vibe.

                Everyone else is town for me. I like my vote on Gradiant for now

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2603
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  You know he could've rolled wolf, right?
                  Yes I know because I rolled wolf my first game too

                  Still, nobody has provided enough scumworthy stuff against MML to warrant myself scumreading him at the moment.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2604
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Wrong fucko. This post is really incriminating given my info on choof's night action.
                    Do explain you piece of shit.





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2605
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      I think I did a pretty good job of not focusing on my wording too much and putting my raw feelings on the table, even though I had to reference my notepad for some things. What do you think Z?
                      /sidebar

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #2606
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        hey rb could you just quote a couple?

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2607
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          In conclusion, my wolf reads atm are MML/dap solid
                          Zenith/Gradiant flip-flop. With Zenith going at Gradiant recently I don't imagine a team there. I don't have anything holding me back from saying Gradiant couldn't be paired with/DBP or /MML. Just that he is almost certainly not paired with Zenith.
                          I think MML needs to say stuff so we can be more clear on how he stands and next to whom.

                          Botchi is worth considering at this point, but I'm hoping he brings more to the table right now. Sunfan is a scary possibility - but not one that I have any traction with worth exploring right now - I simply don't see sunfan as scummy yet, I just have a bad vibe.

                          Everyone else is town for me. I like my vote on Gradiant for now
                          Soooo 6 out of 9 players are in your "they could be scummy" pool?
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2608
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Do explain you piece of shit.
                            I'm excited for this now.

                            I'm imagining that choof jailkept DBP last night and that's what you'll wind up saying





                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2609
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Soooo 6 out of 9 players are in your "they could be scummy" pool?
                              More like 1 confirmed, 1 solid read, 2 decent reads, 2 nulls

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2610
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                But Red I do encourage you to read my larger post

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...