TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #2431
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Maybe you should dial back a little too - that's why I'm not investing as much time, because I get frustrated when you and, well just you, get overly aggressive and it just makes the town hostile.
    Like it's easier to *not* question you some times and just give you a null because, even when trying to clear you, you and I butt heads.

    I get what you mean by not wanting to bother sometimes, I think we should work on less of the "are you dense" comments and more of the "why are you ignoring my direct question/comment." I mean there's just no point in all the negativity, you and me went at it last game and all that came of it was you convinced people I was acting scummy for some dumb reason when I was town, and got me shot. Didn't help town in any way possible, but all of our fighting just makes one of us look bad. And a lot of times we're just town VS town.

    Sorry, and for real

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2432
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      That said, I'm all for swapping insults and fuckin with each other, just not to the level it gets serious like this. Just makes the game no fun

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2433
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by rzr
        If it's 2:2:town I'd say maybe MML/?:Zenith/DBP/town
        seems quite possible - but I'm not backing that up yet until I've read more
        I do still retain the right to be a shitlord to people who think I'm scum when I'm not lmao.

        But yeah I get on my tantrums of hostility. I'm sitting out of the next game because it helps when I sit out and I return less hostile until it builds up again :^ )





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2434
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          That's fair, AA gets really moody when people accuse him too lol

          having paused to make these last few posts, I'm on p 104 now. It will take some time to write things up - my reads haven't changed much I don't think. One person I find not sticking in my brain is sunfan, thoughts on him?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2435
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            here's where I'm at from most town to least

            choof
            zenith
            lurker

            thesunfan
            botchi
            MML

            gradiant
            rzr
            dabackpack

            there are either 3 or 4 scum in there and I'll assume for now they aren't in my top 3

            I still see dbp as a wolf who can scumhunt due to the potential presence of another scum faction
            Swapping my name with Zenith's I'd agree 99.9% with this order

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2436
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              it makes sense if you think about it for more than 2 seconds
              in this situation dbp would be more descriptive, maybe link the post, not just passive insult. Who knows dbp better might be able to say otherwise, but he always seems hardcore with his logic and reasoning, with how much heat he's taken around this time I'd expect more of a defense from him

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2437
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by rzr
                Swapping my name with Zenith's I'd agree 99.9% with this order
                ty for openly inviting me to being a shitlord ;^ )





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2438
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  You can always take an issue with my opinion here. I haven't explained it well enough, except that one post where I said you two seemed to be talking to each other in a manner that to me, seemed more like partners talking than two town at each other, or 1 town and 1 wolf.
                  I'll be fair, if you two aren't scum/partners, out of the two of you, DBP is much much scummier

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2439
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Our team kiled haku if that helps

                    Zenith whatever made you mad I'm sorry but it's nothing personal, just business

                    For the time beimg, check my past scumhunting until I get back home


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2440
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Our team kiled haku if that helps

                      Zenith whatever made you mad I'm sorry but it's nothing personal, just business

                      For the time beimg, check my past scumhunting until I get back home
                      I'm just mad

                      and tilted





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2441
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        You can always take an issue with my opinion here. I haven't explained it well enough, except that one post where I said you two seemed to be talking to each other in a manner that to me, seemed more like partners talking than two town at each other, or 1 town and 1 wolf.
                        I'll be fair, if you two aren't scum/partners, out of the two of you, DBP is much much scummier
                        You do know DBP is confirmed right?

                        Like he is the "scummiest" player in the game





                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2442
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Again I'm sorry if I ruined this game for you

                          But this was my best option


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2443
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Nah I ruined the game for myself

                            I went full aids mode





                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2444
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              You do know DBP is confirmed right?

                              Like he is the "scummiest" player in the game
                              No, I'm reading him VS choof right now, but his last 2 posts seem like he's admitted it?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2445
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I hardclaimed Mafia rzr lol


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...