TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2401
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    yes and that's why we default to dbp unless we find something very incriminating
    3 anti-town (with the exclusion of DBP), 3 VTs, and 2 PRs (excluding choof slot here) is what we can potentially lynch here if we do not vote DBP

    Do you like those odds? Not to say that there is something that'll definitely happen by EoD with natural game progression and shit like that

    and I'm still salty town threw last game when a confirmed anti-town won the game





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2402
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      3 anti-town (with the exclusion of DBP), 3 VTs, and 2 PRs (excluding choof slot here) is what we can potentially lynch here if we do not vote DBP
      this is me believing dbp setup tell





      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #2403
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        also it is very likely you have both remaining PRs in your scum pile
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2404
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by lurker
          you don't have a space between rzr and backpack
          what the fuck are you trying to imply
          I'm not trying to imply anything I just didn't bother putting one in because dbp is confirmed scum

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2405
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by lurker
            also it is very likely you have both remaining PRs in your scum pile
            you are bluereading gradiant?





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2406
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              if we believe it's setup 11 then we have a tracker in addition to cop/jailer

              which makes it 4 scum (1 is DBP), 3 VT and 3 PRs (cop/jailer/tracker)

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2407
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by lurker
                also it is very likely you have both remaining PRs in your scum pile
                this can be resolved easily when the time comes

                since you strongly want to lynch dbp's partner, who do you think it is?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2408
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  My temper is getting to me, I'm gonna take a leave of thread and come back when my head is cooled.





                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #2409
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    but hey if we're going with your scumpile and we want someone who's so convincing we'd skip over a confirmed, let's go with botchi
                    like, the dude came into the thread when reuben was at L-2, decided he had nothing to contribute, and left with like half an hour left which doesn't totally fit with his excuse
                    and then fucking "holy moly" at backpack's claim? w h a t
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2410
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      but hey if we're going with your scumpile and we want someone who's so convincing we'd skip over a confirmed, let's go with botchi
                      wait, I thought you wanted to lynch dbp's partner, now it seems like you wanted to lynch dbp?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #2411
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        i'm speaking in terms of the conditions everyone else is saying they'd need to lynch someone other than backpack
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2412
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          tsunfan popped in and vanished

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2413
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            this is nuts I'm finally on page 92 -_-

                            so far I'm analyzing that wagon I mentioned

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2414
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              hmm

                              MML/DBP/Zenith?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2415
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                this is just a small part of my thought process here, which isn't finished I'm on page 99 now

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I think zenith's town
                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                Dbp could you clarify a bit
                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I have you at null because I need more posts from you because I have this very slight lean thus far that you are town

                                I also feel like I need to do the same with Gradiant but I want to see if he is still gung-ho about AA and I being a pair.
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                no
                                This reminds me of 2 wolves talking to each other more than 2 town trying to clear/convict each other

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...