TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2266
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm not denying town, I'm solely denying you.
    Remember that scenario I laid out? By letting me live, at least for now, we are removing power from the dominant anti-town.

    I don't see how that's a problem, even for town.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2267
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      You can see why I asked that everybody unvote me

      Because there's a good chance people aren't gonna like what I just said and want to silence me
      Still waiting on those reads.

      I mean, I did my end of the bargain, and even Zenith unvoted and I don't even think he gives a shit about hearing you out.
      ​

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2268
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Remember that scenario I laid out? By letting me live, at least for now, we are removing power from the dominant anti-town.

        I don't see how that's a problem, even for town.
        With 2-2 anti-town respectively alive, which one is dominant? You are spewing bullshit and not doing what you have claimed you wanted to do; go ahead and hunt.

        In the end it doesn't even matter~





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2269
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Still waiting on those reads.

          I mean, I did my end of the bargain, and even Zenith unvoted and I don't even think he gives a shit about hearing you out.
          I can tell you what's not gonna happen

          I post reads, you decide you don't like them and immediately lynch me afterwards

          You are getting more than reads from me

          You are getting a goddamn full investigation.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2270
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            With 2-2 anti-town respectively alive, which one is dominant? You are spewing bullshit and not doing what you have claimed you wanted to do; go ahead and hunt.

            In the end it doesn't even matter~
            The werewolves are dominant because I was 100% going to either be lynched or nightkilled


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2271
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              welcome

              don't be aids

              we know who you are

              do the best you can
              I meant this in a joking way don't hate me RB.





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2272
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Sunfan when you start posting again answer my pocket question and re-poe the game please

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #2273
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Dap I'm going to unvote for now, but if we fail to find someone that we're more comfortable lynching with any certainty I do think it's best we kill you today.

                  Eliminating an anti-town vs mislynching train of thought basically.

                  So what's your reason I behind Lar?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2274
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    First hot reads: MML and Zenith are looking pretty spooked right now


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #2275
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Votes from post 1919 to post 2274
                      Night in 43:57:41

                      ---


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2276
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Dap I'm going to unvote for now, but if we fail to find someone that we're more comfortable lynching with any certainty I do think it's best we kill you today.

                        Eliminating an anti-town vs mislynching train of thought basically.

                        So what's your reason I behind Lar?
                        I've resigned to the possibility of being lynched today, but it benefits nobody if it's by insta. We are riding the train all the way to EoD


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2277
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Mml you can die after dbp if you don't contribute

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2278
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Pretty much his tone and reactions after coming out are pretty revealing


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2279
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I meant this in a joking way don't hate me RB.
                              If it's any consolation, since the start of this game I've been reading you, rzr and dap as scum.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2280
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                First hot reads: MML and Zenith are looking pretty spooked right now
                                I'm pretty pissed actually.

                                I'm just gonna leave thread and come back in the morning.





                                Comment

                                Working...