TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2176
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    I'm bored of waiting


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2177
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      I'm losing my righteous fire


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #2178
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        because see, I'm going to solve the game
        lmaoooooo

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #2179
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          DPB do you actually have anything on choof or where you going to try and incite him to anger and then use his outburst as the reason we should vote him?

          Because if it's the latter then that's lame. Choof is pretty much 100% town at this point from all who have commented thus far
          ​

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2180
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            DPB do you actually have anything on choof or where you going to try and incite him to anger and then use his outburst as the reason we should vote him?

            Because if it's the latter then that's lame. Choof is pretty much 100% town at this point from all who have commented thus far
            No, I have something


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #2181
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              one last question before I spill my guys choof

              if you're town, why are you deliberately confusing people about the serial killer business
              because I'm able to discern wh....

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              because I have a pretty good idea of what's going on here but I want to see you come up with a bullshit explanation
              oh if you want a bullshit explanation, then it's because I'm replacing out and giving my replacement a dirty slot

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #2182
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                No, I have something
                no you don't

                I'm hard claiming jailer

                now what do you have

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by choof
                  because I'm able to discern wh....



                  oh if you want a bullshit explanation, then it's because I'm replacing out and giving my replacement a dirty slot
                  you're able to discern who latches on to it?


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    you're able to discern who latches on to it?
                    no it's because I'm replacing out

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      no it's because I'm replacing out
                      ok


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by choof
                        no it's because I'm replacing out
                        I saw this before the other post and I was really sad

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          no you don't

                          I'm hard claiming jailer

                          now what do you have
                          oh





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            blue balls


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              alright


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Isnt it a little early to be hardclaiming

                                Comment

                                Working...