TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #811
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Fri-Sun are horrible days for me because I work 6pm-4am, and get a total of 12hrs of sleep the whole weekend. I have work again tonight so I'm gonna miss EOD. I will reread through the day phase and find a worthy lynch candidate.

    Comment

    • iluswirl
      Clueless & Comfortable
      • May 2007
      • 462

      #812
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Silvuh
      swirl, are these still your strongest suspicions?
      I was more compiling everybody else's suspicions, I do think all 3 are suspicious though.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #813
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Right now, I could go with Xel, blind, and backpack.

        I can hop on a blind lynch if you guys want to switch off of me, that would be nice.

        Just, if we're not lynching packback, please don't look the other direction. I wanted this situation to be dealt with now, I do not want him around when it's going to come down to the wire.

        Also, I'm disappointed with Xel and blind. They've just been piggy backing. For real.

        I've had a change of heart with plop, his constant streamline thinking makes me think he's one player who's figuring this game out. For that, I think I can clear him for now.

        I also like Silvuh and cedo.

        Packback, Xel, and Blind are the people left I don't like, so for me, it makes sense to keep going on Packback. That would leave just 2 players who I believe are anti-town in this game.

        Remember, V had some beef with Xel in the first day? Maybe he was on to something there. Maybe he wasn't mistaken about Xel as he was to Pyschoangel.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #814
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          The thing about Xel and Blind piggybacking is that I can see them piggybacking as their playstyle. It seems consistent with their previous games, I think.

          Backpack I'm too unsure about. I can't see why you want to lynch him so bad Charu, but then again I haven't really read too much into him.

          Plop I think I like, he's added a lot this day phase so I'm gonna say I like him..

          I think I'm okay with lynching Blind today.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #815
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by cedolad
            Plop I think I like, he's added a lot this day phase so I'm gonna say I like him..

            I think I'm okay with lynching Blind today.
            The thing is, we're at the stage now where "adding a lot to the day phase" should NOT CLEAR ANYBODY. 1 wolf and 1 SK => even anti-town is going to make a lot of posts that are ACTUALLY SEARCHING for anti-town.

            Honestly at this stage I'm more inclined to think blind is human because he isn't really trying, i.e. he doesn't seem threatened by the other anti-town.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Silvuh
              quit
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2005
              • 938

              #816
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by cedolad
              The thing about Xel and Blind piggybacking is that I can see them piggybacking as their playstyle. It seems consistent with their previous games, I think.
              ...
              I think I'm okay with lynching Blind today.
              Even though you just undermined the only reason Charu just gave for finding him suspicious?
              Originally posted by Charu
              Also, I'm disappointed with Xel and blind. They've just been piggy backing. For real.
              ...
              Remember, V had some beef with Xel in the first day? Maybe he was on to something there. Maybe he wasn't mistaken about Xel as he was to Pyschoangel.
              This is so obvious it feels like reaction testing. "Hey, Xel is suspicious because he's just been piggybacking. Don't you remember everything V said about him?"

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #817
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Maybe because he is the other anti-town, and since he isn't showing that feeling of threat is a tell that he's just cruising through. His massive UTR during Day 1, and severe lack of interaction makes me believe he was trying to coast. He very lazily defends himself through the day. Day 2, if I remember correctly, he didn't post at all, which isn't as incriminating as I thought it was initially. And this phase he's just been piggybacking like no other, and quickly hops on a very weak Charu bandwagon.

                I don't know why you think this would make him human:
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                because he isn't really trying, i.e. he doesn't seem threatened by the other anti-town.
                I feel like this makes him the final wolf, or at the very least the SK.

                blind

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Silvuh
                  Even though you just undermined the only reason Charu just gave for finding him suspicious?
                  I'm just adding things to the table. Just because I think it's consistent with their previous games playing style doesn't mean I think they're human or not.

                  I just gave reasons as to why I think blind is the last wolf.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    The thing is, we're at the stage now where "adding a lot to the day phase" should NOT CLEAR ANYBODY. 1 wolf and 1 SK => even anti-town is going to make a lot of posts that are ACTUALLY SEARCHING for anti-town.
                    You know, funnily enough I was thinking this when I wrote that post. It could be, but I really don't like how Xel and blind

                    BLIND ESPECIALLY

                    Keeps on coming into the thread, reads what people are saying, and goes "Oh, yeah, I agree, LET ME VOTE NOW"

                    Just throwing Xel there because he's been pretty quiet lately.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Dab's point actually makes sense to me, because, for the two remaining anti-town, each one is the other's worst enemy, because they can kill each other during the night, and one can't win with the other. It's clear that the SK hasn't saved hunting the wolves for later, so the last wolf would want to try to figure out who that is. If they plan to do that by just reading and not posting at all, well uh, I guess that's possible.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Silvuh
                        Dab's point actually makes sense to me, because, for the two remaining anti-town, each one is the other's worst enemy, because they can kill each other during the night, and one can't win with the other. It's clear that the SK hasn't saved hunting the wolves for later, so the last wolf would want to try to figure out who that is. If they plan to do that by just reading and not posting at all, well uh, I guess that's possible.
                        To add to this, Charu spoke up declaring the urgency of hunting the serial killer... right after sunfan was night-killed.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          I think I missed the entire point of your post Backpack. I kinda wanna retract my blind statements, but at the same time, we're all searching for the anti-town.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            The thing is, we're at the stage now where "adding a lot to the day phase" should NOT CLEAR ANYBODY. 1 wolf and 1 SK => even anti-town is going to make a lot of posts that are ACTUALLY SEARCHING for anti-town.

                            Honestly at this stage I'm more inclined to think blind is human because he isn't really trying, i.e. he doesn't seem threatened by the other anti-town.
                            this one.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Wait, it's almost 4, shit


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Shit shit shit shit, I thought there was more time.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...