TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #841
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    I'll do it.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #842
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Charu
      Don't like it because I thought the wolves would kill you first and foremost because they could just roleblock the cop forever?

      I don't think so, miste.r
      I was trying to get them to roleblock me, hoping they thought I was the real doc and Psycho could get a report, if you had saved her at least we would've had some sort of leverage!

      Comment

      • Silvuh
        quit
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 938

        #843
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Annoying that a claim comes at a time when there's no time to counter-claim, but uh ... yeah, okay. If YoshL does cut the phase off now, welp.

        This is what I've seen:

        blindreper - xelnya, cedo, charu
        charu - plop, blindreper

        not voting: iluswirl, silv, backpack

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #844
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          fuck I gotta go to work... sigh.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #845
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by cedolad
            I was trying to get them to roleblock me, hoping they thought I was the real doc and Psycho could get a report, if you had saved her at least we would've had some sort of leverage!
            It's a good thing I can read minds.

            Oh wait


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #846
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Wtf days over already???


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • iluswirl
                Clueless & Comfortable
                • May 2007
                • 462

                #847
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                well on the bright side unlike poker our blues claim!

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  That's why I panicked, I just realized day is over at 4PM EDT and I saw and went, SHIT


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • iluswirl
                    Clueless & Comfortable
                    • May 2007
                    • 462

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    well yoshl isn't here lets pretend it's not over

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      sorry guys been moving in all day. votecount incoming + eod


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        I can discuss more game stuff, but I don't think it's allowed right now.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          blenderper - xelyna, cedload, chaurmander
                          czaurmander - ploperdoperlist, blinderper

                          blindreper has died. he has been freed from the BOM yadda yadda, he was a Vanilla Milkshake

                          Night 3 ends on Monday at 4 PM EST


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Way to go guys. Good luck.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              keep in mind that death posts are reserved for nightkills only


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Canada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 64

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                until this gets resolved, please send your pms to TWG Canada for the time being

                                Comment

                                Working...