TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #781
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Obviously the lauynch is going to be benieficial in the information deparrtment, but looking through the 3, I really don't like the fact that blynd wagined off v, even if cedload did help justify it.

    A lunch on plop culd be usefull in that (to my understandin) if the sk choze to be sear immune, that could have been the case. Basically unles I m mistaykun he culd b sk amirite?

    I personuly don lyk lynch dbp.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #782
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Let me be clear, I didn't start a wagon or push for v. I blatantly said why I voted him and didn't try to get him lynched.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #783
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Fair point

        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #784
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          So I'm awake now and still playing, so unvote. I'll figure out something else to do.

          ... Oh. And I'm an idiot, because I went back to 733 again and only just noticed the phase ends on Sunday, not Saturday. Don't know why it felt like it had been two days already.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #785
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Lol I totally believed you when you said EOD was today, oops


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #786
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              So, you suspect me, huh? If I'm understanding your post, you're suspecting me on the premise that both of them said I was town, is this correct?

              I like this line of thinking, but your lead on me is wrong. I think they kept on saying I was human because either my suspicions were in all the wrong places, or they were playing mind tricks with me to second guess on how I'm perceiving everyone. Though, I have no doubt they also meant for the town to suspect me since both wolves said that I was town.

              Let me link some posts:







              I honestly was baffled on not catching that "blue" claim or whatever the hell it was that Xiz pointed out. Of course, you could say I planned it with my wolf partners since a Night phase did past, but I assure you, this isn't the case at all.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #787
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                The "anyone who thinks Charu is a wolf is an idiot" remark struck me as weird because I don't think anybody actually targeted Charu at that time besides Gradiant. It was uncalled for.

                An alternate explanation for Xiz's behavior is that he intended to use that to cover his ass in the case Charu came up green in a lynch/kill... but Xiz killed himself before that could happen so we can't know. And plus it's odd he focused so heavily on Charu specifically and not someone else.

                At the same time, in Xiz's case, I have to wonder if establishing so strong a connection with a fellow wolf-mate would be good in the long run. He would have had to understand that either one of them would die and that the other would be put under suspicion for those comments. Then again, he made some fucked up plays like relying on those goddamn "perfect d0 reads" which really he probably shouldn't have done as a wolf. idk.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  hm... well...

                  First, if plop is anti-town, I'm inclined to think of him as a wolf and not the SK. (Based on the sunfan post I quoted earlier, about how he'd rather lynch me instead of plop, I see that as a cover for plop).
                  Wolf and SK have no allegiance to each other, so it's not like anybody's trying to cover for anyone.

                  I find it strange that Plop went and targeted somebody that wasn't under suspicion at all. An anti-town would probably try to provide more reasoning supporting a more popular lynch, like blind or me for example, if he wanted to blend in. So in this regard, he's acting town.

                  But at the same time, I'm conflicted because it's possible that a wolf-Plop suspects Charu as the SK and wants absolute safety for the upcoming nights and wants a lynch instead of waiting for a night kill.

                  I would like others to weigh in on this since I'm not sure what to make of it


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    dostbankpank - charmandu
                    ploperdoperlis - dostbankpank
                    blindraeper - zellienyan
                    charmandu - ploperdoperlis

                    whee


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Haha, you know, I have to say that this current setup is pretty nice for the town. The anti-town are pretty much at a battle of wits right now, so I'm wondering if those interactions are somethign we can capitalize on. i.e. the anti-town are seriously looking for each other right now.

                      Like, to illustrate an example,

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Yeah, read this post



                      And keep going. I said I wanted to keep them around midpoint, V turned out human, and backpack has remained unchecked, so we need to deal with this now.

                      I don't care if it's a joke, this is something I strongly believe is a mean to mask oneself of a role by joking saying something about it.
                      Is this the cry of a threatened wolf?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        It makes Charu's scattered, repeated ramblings about the SK make more sense now. He wants us to target the SK because he's the biggest threat against the mafia right now.

                        charu


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          maybe i'm getting ahead of myself, but if Charu comes up anti-town, I'd wager plop is the other anti-town

                          We're at the point where every person in this game is seriously trying to achieve a lynch that directly benefits their cause. Sound reasoning is not enough to clear anybody anymore.

                          You need to analyze the reason that every person voted who.

                          Plop "randomly" brought up Charu, and I'm guessing it's because he's threatened by the other anti-town.

                          thoughts?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            last one I promise:

                            Any feedback against any claim is a genuine thought, I think. Wolf is targeting one person, SK is targeting one person, and then there's town. We just need to separate the motive behind the votes from the reasoning.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              So, what happens when I'm not anti-town then? Kind of left that part out.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Silvuh
                                quit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 938

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                So about the blue bait thing (a lot of the post-links are ones Charu already quoted):

                                Xiz made the comment about Gradiant "saving a blue there" at 11:02 (639). Let's see what happens before Charu responds to it ... Xiz proclaim's Charu's townness again, cedo's lost but thinks we can lynch a wolf, psycho and Dab talk about Xel, Xiz blankvotes on psycho, psycho asks him to give reasoning, and then at 1:28, Charu makes his post (655) in response @Xiz639.

                                Cedo and Dab are still here, so maybe they'd like to comment on if they had read @Xiz639, understood what he was saying (or didn't), and just didn't feel like it was worth commenting on before Charu brought it up? And then psycho claimed, and no one else zeroed in on that remark from Xiz.

                                I don't know who else was in the thread at the time, but knowing what everyone was thinking between 11:02 and 1:28 that day will help us figure out if Charu's interaction with Xiz was staged or not.

                                When I read @Xiz639, I had no idea what he was talking about, because I didn't think of Xiz's "Favorite color?" question (211) had anything to do with the game. I didn't look twice at Gradiant saying "blue or green" (215), because those are two of my favorite colors, too. But Xiz's other questions were game-related, so, yeah, I can see now that I was just naive. It wasn't until Charu's post 662 that I was like, "Wait, he wasn't just answering his favorite color?"

                                So uh. During N1, the wolves talked about who to target, and we can assume Xiz brought up his bait to them. Because sunfan was absent during D2, it wouldn't surprise me if the wolves decided that, after Xiz brings up the bait, that one should totally ignore it and the other should question it. By keeping wolves on two sides of an issue, there's no one pool we can choose from to find the rest of the wolves.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Of course, you could say I planned it with my wolf partners since a Night phase did past, but I assure you, this isn't the case at all.
                                Because just saying you assure us that it isn't the case isn't very assuring.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                they were playing mind tricks with me to second guess on how I'm perceiving everyone.
                                The only way you can say this now would be if you knew at the time that the wolves were the ones calling you human. If you don't know the role of someone, you wouldn't assume they're playing mind tricks on you by calling you human, because there are more humans who could be doing so than wolves.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Though, I have no doubt they also meant for the town to suspect me since both wolves said that I was town.
                                Did they plan for you to be the last wolf alive, too?

                                Comment

                                Working...