Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv
I have to agree with you Hans, about Manti and being red. That isn't a move he normally do as a wolf. And the two votes between him and Gradient seem super butthurt.
Let me just justify my vote. I made a decent hole in his plot, and instead of making a point to support himself, he shoots down my ONE claim against his participation for Day 0 end day. And to further this point, he continued to make posts indicating he was frustrated. Then he bashed Gradient and continued his little pissy attitude.
I have to agree with you Hans, about Manti and being red. That isn't a move he normally do as a wolf. And the two votes between him and Gradient seem super butthurt.
Let me just justify my vote. I made a decent hole in his plot, and instead of making a point to support himself, he shoots down my ONE claim against his participation for Day 0 end day. And to further this point, he continued to make posts indicating he was frustrated. Then he bashed Gradient and continued his little pissy attitude.




Comment