TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #331
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'll reread too when I'm out of this meeting, I might be wrong here too.
    It appears I either missed one of your posts or misread it. Everything cleared. My bad, sorry.
    Vote change is in order I suppose. Next in line for suspicion on my end is Cedolad. Will most likely keep my vote on him, unless something really important turns up before day's end, in which case, I will try to be looking at thread.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #332
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      As for lurker, he is just ridiculous. Talk about tunneling--he has pretty much decided that because I have only posted once today, I am guaranteed to be red. And repeated that again and again. (Never mind that laying low D1 has been a strategy I have employed time and time again)

      Not to mention, his vote on Sunfan was blatant OMGUS.
      honestly i got you conflated with dabackpack and assumed you were a complete noober (says me) in addition to being quiet as fuck
      i'm still wary of you (totally sk! totally!) but at this point i'd rather we get rid of someone who's being more aggressive
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #333
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Do you guys think that by lynching cedo, we are in fact lynching a wolf?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #334
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Originally posted by Guest15937

          Not to mention, his vote on Sunfan was blatant OMGUS.
          Atta boy, knew I could count on you
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #335
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            Do you guys think that by lynching cedo, we are in fact lynching a wolf?
            no people are voting for him because its funny
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #336
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Biggest point right here. This is a very soft (and pretty much filler) post. It's sheeping other reads that have been said already. Also take a look at most of charu's posts. Pretty much all sheep. However he has made an attempt to lead town and push the game along, however the fact he has kinda pushed sunfan to the side is unsettling.
              So me giving input on the accusations that have occured is considered sheeping other people even though I don't recall ever sheeping.

              Ok


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #337
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                And because I suck at being VT.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  cedo, the nipples of the "I'm wallowing in sorrow" cow are sore and chapped. Stop milking them
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    But you know better, I like nipples.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      I farted. What does that mean?
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        town never farts ya maf.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          if it smelled like an icyhot patch we might have a shaq on our hands
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            God damn it.

                            lurker All you've done is make shitty posts, and keep reiterating the fact that Guest had made one single post/vote and that he's probably the SK. And make a joke vote on thesunfan. You're white noise.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              lurker is the reason you assume guest is the sk is because you're a wolf?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                wow hard make words*
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...