TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #571
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I wouldn't call it dense when people want a better explanation of what your plan is and you won't give it to them until now. That's what I wanted all along.

    I am blue.
    Man I knew it all along; refer above.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #572
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      I'm not confident in guest being a red yet.

      I actually expect Gradiant to be a blue for fighting so hard against the grain of this plan.
      I kinda think freezin might be scum for doing nothing to cause the "wagon" pointed at me, but lightly trying to push it.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #573
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Well we have options. Assuming there's a full vigi, we will after the next day phase if we mislynch and the wolves don't send a kill in.

        Lynch today: FreezinIce or Guest
        Kill tonight: Either of the two we didn't lynch

        Lynch tomorrow: DaBackpack or I (whomever isn't wolf killed or if at all)
        Kill tomorrow night: Last non-confirmed blue


        This is easy.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #574
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Also I biased that^ you can mix it up however you like.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #575
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            I'm blue.
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #576
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              And thanks for the detailed explanation, that's all I wanted, is it so hard to explain your actions sometimes?
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #577
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Also Manti, I agree with you on FreezinIce. I actually started the "wagon" on you (sort of), by giving him the basis of his attack. Call it bait or whatever but I'm confident in seeing FreezinIce go.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Unvote
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    This is easy.
                    Thanks for throwing shit all along the walls when I said that earlier today.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Maybe I should have refreshed before posting.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Thanks for throwing shit all along the walls when I said that earlier today.
                        Hey man I never said your idea was wrong, I just didn't like how you guys were pissing on each other.

                        And I was smearing shit on the walls D0 what are you talking about.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          2 votes in a 5 to insta isn't a wagon, I didn't even know how many votes were on manti when I voted, I just voted manti so he would explain his plan better.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            My thoughts on mantis plan: It wont work unless people claim specific roles, because at this point in the game we not only not have enough info to pin down how many blues we have, but no way to tell whos lying and whos not. Its a bad plan, but I want to hear how manti explains it before I condemn him.
                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            In other words: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because I cant believe he would propose such a obviously flawed plan without some kind of justification, and I want to hear it before I decide
                            While I was against the idea all together at the time, it seemed Freezin would follow along with it if all the blues gave specific roles, which would put them more at risk than just saying if they were blue or not. He then followed my vote on you I think trying to start a wagon, before you even made the post explaining your plan. Second quote follows the same train of thought. I'd put a vote more on freezin as last mafia than guest, though it's possible that the two of them are both mafia goon/sk.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              So if FreezinIce is telling the truth, this leaves DaBackpack, Guest and I.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                And once again I miss a post while making mine wow

                                Comment

                                Working...