TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #556
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    <24 hours remain in Day 1!

    votecounts



    as always!

    cedload i actually choked on my pizza


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #557
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Is it bad that I no longer trust the town to make an informed decision?

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #558
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2

        Freezin, How was TWG 43 shrine of DaBackPack won? Was it by determining the setup? You played in that game just 2 weeks ago.
        You were not advocating coming out as roles, you were trying to get people to come out as colors, which does jack shit.

        Sorry but your explanation for your actions was weak as hell, and insulting everyone isn't going to make your problems magically go away.

        Manti

        Try harder next time
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #559
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Anybody want to irresponsibly train on Manti's strong wagon with me?

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #560
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Originally posted by cedolad
            Anybody want to irresponsibly train on Manti's strong wagon with me?
            Don't vote for him because of a wagon. Vote for him if you think he's red. I don't want to be responsible for starting something on the offchance that I was wrong and you guys decided not to think for yourself (even if that did work with Riot).

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #561
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Way to fucking take my bait and throw it across the ocean.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #562
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                I'm mad at you.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  You must not be a good master baiter :/

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Apparently not :/

                    And it really only works like once, and I've tried like 200 times already this fucking game lmao

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Sorry I fucced your idea up

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        I'll live haha

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Alright I'll explain the idea. I really can't believe how dense some of you are being though.

                          If all the blues come out today, we are guaranteed a minimum of 4 confirmed living players, and a maximum of 5. Considering the likely setup contains a SK, the game most probably contains 6 letter pulls.

                          That being said, we have the blues claim this day phase, and lynch from the no claimed pool.

                          Obviously if there are 6 blue claims we have too many and we revisit. Someone is a liar.
                          Obviously if there are 3 blue claims we have too few and one is still hiding.

                          The setup is 100% confirm-able later in the game, and we have the blue roles claim on D3 to weed out any liars from the blue claim pool.

                          The reason I didn't want anyone to claim is so the wolves don't immediately kill the best blue role we have if there's no doctor.

                          We have at least one more blue out there who isn't claiming, and possibly 2.

                          That being said, we already publicly know our setup is H.H_._._._.T

                          Xiz was a hider
                          Hans is one shot commuter
                          I'm a single letter pull

                          This leaves 3 blanks.
                          One is blindreaper.
                          There is room for either a gunsmith or two more blue roles.





                          The point of all this is to drastically decrease the size of the pool the wolves can hide in.

                          If there are 5 blues, we can trap the SK/remaining wolf in a pool of 4 players, because all of the blue claims are fully confirmable later in the game. We then can use our blue powers at will on the small group to watch/track/seer/vigi and otherwise LOCK DOWN this game.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            I've said it once, I'll say it again; I am not blue.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              This leaves, Guest, FreezinIce, DaBackpack and I

                              As I've said from the start of the day, my suspicion falls highly in Guest. FreezinIce as well since I do not see DaBackpack being scum/SK.

                              So for the 3rd time today:
                              Guest15937

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                I wouldn't call it dense when people want a better explanation of what your plan is and you won't give it to them until now. That's what I wanted all along.

                                I am blue.

                                Comment

                                Working...