TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #721
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Woukd be nice if we were able to have confirmed doctor or jailkeeper, but fuck it. We lynch either cedo or guest right now, and i track whoever of the two isnt lynched. If we do have the vigi though, they can hit the second person then and i can track manti to satisfy those that think he is sk. Doctor should protect me.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #722
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Have you tracked anyone yet?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #723
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Unfortunately, i tracked charu night one and that came up null because he died or wasnt the one that sent in wolf kill

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #724
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Somehow I don't think cedo is dying today.

          Gradiant's claim puts a bit of a spin on things, because now we have HHI, but I don't think we have enough to lock down the setup today.

          XelNya because I still think he's next best to Cedo and he's far more likely to die.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #725
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            gradiant based on I'm fishy of everyone with a vote. So now, there is a three way tie that I feel comfortable with losing any of them.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #726
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              blind did you not read his last two posts?
              hi

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #727
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                You realize that even if your fears are validated and I am the SK, Tracking me might be useless anyway if I chose ninja/strongman kills?

                That being said I'm not the SK, but feel free to waste your track on me.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Does anyone have an updated vote chart?

                  I don't think I want to kill guest
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv



                    votess


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      blind for wanting to kill a confirmed blue.

                      Sorry was being social. I'm actually going to bed, been working on fixing my sleep schedule and I've been fasting all day.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        actually, I don't want there to be a KitB, so Guest

                        I'm okay with this.

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Where was manti confirmed?
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Blind voted for Gradiant ya dummy. And he just came out sooooooooooooo

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              oh nvm. thought blind said something about manti being SK, but that was manti himself.
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Anybody gonna throw down the hammer?

                                Comment

                                Working...