TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #481
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Yeah manti, calling for a mass roleclaim on D2 when town has a tremendous advantage? Does not compute.

    (still think Cedo is weird though)
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #482
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Not sure if I have two angry vanilla Townies being dumb, or wolves/SK being angry they're being cornered.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #483
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        I'm not sure how I'm cornered lmfao

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #484
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Thought you were a vet in this game, looks like you are trying way too hard

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #485
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Originally posted by Guest15937
            (still think Cedo is weird though)
            I still find Cedo suspicious as well, but manti is obviously more so to me and better choice for a vote right now in my opinion

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #486
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              I'm not sure how I'm cornered lmfao
              .... Scumslip?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #487
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Gradiant
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  LMFAO

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    .... Scumslip?
                    Ok, whatever. For the sake of responding to everything against me:

                    You weren't even talking to me at all. Me merely pointing out an error in your post somehow equals you cornering me? I don't see how this makes me a scum at all, and it looks even more to me now that you are the last wolf making a half-assed attempt to save himself. I will not be changing my vote anytime soon.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      I'm digging the "cedo is weird" comments by the way guys. Keep it up!

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        So are we done with the whole pissing contest? Because I'm ready to move on if you guys are. I'm sure we have plenty of time to discuss things instead of bashing each others skulls in.

                        Lets start with why Manti's idea will work; Manti?

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Not sure why manti bringing up a plan to out the blues makes him a wolf. If the number of roles claimed equals a number that makes sense, it's likely nobody is lying. If the number of blues claimed exceed that number, well, somebody is lying and that means that one or two of the blues is red and we can deduce and easily fact check from there since we have a handful of roles.

                          I think it could work but it definitely won't if not everybody claims. Even so, I don't see manti bringing this up as a red. It's pretty risky and I doubt he would want to call attention to himself like this. Gradiant's vote(+manti's revenge vote) just seems super butthurt and you're just voting each other because he called you names rather than thinking "does this make him a wolf".
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by HansSky
                            Not sure why manti bringing up a plan to out the blues makes him a wolf. If the number of roles claimed equals a number that makes sense, it's likely nobody is lying. If the number of blues claimed exceed that number, well, somebody is lying and that means that one or two of the blues is red and we can deduce and easily fact check from there since we have a handful of roles.

                            Gradiant's vote(+manti's revenge vote) just seems super butthurt and you're just voting each other because he called you names rather than thinking "does this make him a wolf".
                            *I would like to hear your method of determining who is lying if the number of blues goes over what people think is normal

                            *Except all the "butthurt" happened AFTER I voted him for an idea I think is more potentially harmful than good and because I think he's suspicious. You can see what manti's reaction to that is.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              I can't be the only one thinking that his "defending himself and catching me slip" is pretty try hard

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Whoa check it out. someone that understands the concept of reverse engineering the game!
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...