TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #706
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    "claimed blue"s have a lot less meaning when:

    a. half the people are claimed blues
    b. the chance of a liar is considerably high, if not very high
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #707
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      "lets lynch a claimed blue instead of narrowing down the wolf pool"

      OKAY!
      Sounds good to me. I guess I'll just

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #708
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        Unless you guys want to lynch Manti?
        Why are you asking this when the only person really gung ho about manti is pedolad, who just just made a claim with no backup. Im willng to bet both you and cedo are last mafia and sk.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #709
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Not going to be able to follow so closely as i am at work, so guest. I will still be in here occaisionally.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #710
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I'd rather wait until absolutely necessary to claim exact role, but if need be to find a liar in the blue pool I suppose I could say my role.
            Looks like this may be the time soon?

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #711
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Cedo you're all over the place brah. Manti could be the sk but I don't want to cross that bridge until we need to. Given the amount of blues claimed its more likely that we have scum in our green pool instead. Guest is also going with the "whatever you guys want to do just don't kill me plz" stance and I don't really like it.
              hi

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #712
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv



                guest is 1 away from insta


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Also gradiant I don't think there is any way for us to find out if there is a protecting role without that person getting night killed.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    I voted for xelnya yosh god fuck it
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      forgot about the caps filter

                      <3
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by HansSky
                        Also gradiant I don't think there is any way for us to find out if there is a protecting role without that person getting night killed.
                        I know that, just pointing out that if there is one, if i say what im gonna do, i should be protected.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Holy shit guys let's keep it together. This is a bad situation. People are throwing accusations. Chaos only helps antitown.

                          We have this game. Let's just take it easy.

                          Even if Manti is lying, which I think is possible, if we follow his plan we can win.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Originally posted by HansSky
                            I voted for xelnya yosh god fuck it
                            fixed.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              So ive got a feeling i am going to die this coming up night phase, thinking i should just say what im planning on doing :/

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Sounds like a good idea if it means helping townies win
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...