TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #661
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    damn it Jake.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #662
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      For obvious reasons, I'm NOT happy with a Guest lynch today :P

      For me, it goes Cedo >>>>>>>>>>> XelNya > Backpack.

      So yeah, I'd prefer lynching Cedo, if we're going to agree to not hunt down the liar today.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #663
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        And can you tell us why you're up for lynching me today? I mean it's a hot topic, I agree. But just using that alone as fuel to start a bandwagon is stupid fishy.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #664
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          And how are you so sure there's a liar?

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #665
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            We can't prove there is a liar because the gunsmith has yet to come out. There isn't a guaranteed liar.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #666
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Originally posted by cedolad
              damn it Jake.
              Wow, I'm really fucking things up for you this game aren't I...
              Originally posted by cedolad
              We can't prove there is a liar because the gunsmith has yet to come out. There isn't a guaranteed liar.
              I'm sorry for bringing up that I was suspicious of freezin, I feel this is making everybody bring up the point of somebody lying.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #667
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Also Guest, it probably would've helped your position to talk more in the game rather than refusing to do so. Especially since you left the thread now rather than attempt to defend yourself when it looks like you will be lynched.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by Guest15937
                  For obvious reasons, I'm NOT happy with a Guest lynch today :P

                  For me, it goes Cedo >>>>>>>>>>> XelNya > Backpack.

                  So yeah, I'd prefer lynching Cedo, if we're going to agree to not hunt down the liar today.
                  Guest, since it's looking like it might come down to you or xelnya today. We need you to speak up for yourself.

                  Why do you have Backpack lowest on your list.
                  Why do you think Cedo is the best choice to lynch.

                  What are you thinking in general?


                  We need you to post when it comes down to situations like this, and we need you to show examples and give reasoning.

                  I don't want to toss a coin in the air and hope it hits the right player, I want to make a decision at the end of the day I think is right. I can't do that if my read on you doesn't expand a good deal beyond where it currently is.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    I'm still a little worried that an anti-town is currently hiding in the blues.

                    I still agree that we should narrow our search down to the four of us. I would say eliminate the four of us first. (Should take two days for this.) Then I trust you'll be able to win from the blue claims, right?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Like, we might be in a bit of trouble if Manti is anti-town. Since he seems to be the one 'reverse-engineering the game.'

                      I ask the rest of the blues, can you figure out if Manti's lying later on after the four of the non-claimers are dead? We can't leave it entirely to him. (THis is just general strategy, shouldn't be having a single person in control of the plan.)


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Sorry for the multi-posting, I just want to elaborate some more.

                        You've all heard of group-think, right? If one person gives a solution, then the rest of the people are inclined to believe him without seriously questioning it.

                        We can estimate 2 anti-town left as a worst case. I want three people who will be meticulous about Manti's plan so we don't have anti-town fucking us.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Well, I've already expressed why I think Cedo is antitown, multiple times in fact. I thought there was a liar because I thought I read in one of Manti's posts that there were too many blues for there to not be a liar--sorry if this isn't the case and I misread.

                          XelNya/sunfan was messed up in too much crap on D1 for him to be entirely off my list, which Backpack was not, hence Xel > Backpack. Plus Xel has done very little since his replacement besides point fingers at me.

                          As for where the game stands, I'm inclined to believe that there is at least one Vig, because the kill on lurker doesn't seem to me like it would have been done by an antitown role. However, I'm also pretty sure there is an SK, because if the lurker kill was by a Vig, the wolf kill would have been Xiz (because it's obviously not Charu), and there would have been a third killing role to kill Charu. I personally think it more likely that a SK would have killed Charu than a Vig, considering Charu's role in lynching Riot D0.

                          That's at least what I'm thinking as far as roles.
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Realistically anyone can reverse engineer the game. It really isn't that hard. But to find out who may or may not be lying will force the claimed blues to really claim their roles. Right now we know the setup is

                            H, H, T, R, R, x, x

                            If we can figure out the other two x's, we can find out if anyone is lying.

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              How do we know RR? Did some claim gunsmith?
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                And what about T? I agree with the T, but it's still possible that there's no T's based on what we know about the mafia roles if I'm understanding this correctly.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...