TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #631
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Manti changed his avatar.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #632
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      So question Hans, if you suspect me of being the SK why don't you kill me now? Because instead of trying to out the scum the entire time, you could just start a wagon and only have to worry about one less anti-town role.

      I mean if you're up for that.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #633
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Would mean there would be one less death at night. Vigi can then claim who he killed, and you guys can easily figure out who the last scum is.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #634
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          So Hans, how about it?

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #635
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            I never said you were the sk. I gave the slip as a reason you might be. When I "slipped" last game it was probably 90% I have never played a game with a sk and was seriously only used just saying "wolves" instead of "reds" or "wolves and sk" and 10% I was the sk. I also gave a reason why you're probably green. Xelnya is more scummy than you which is why I voted him.
            hi

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #636
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Oh yeah I forgot to reply to that:

              I know what you're saying, I was just over stressing the fact that I'm not the SK. I wish I were though, would help justify my manic posting.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #637
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Hey sorry guys, I slept in big time.

                I'm Vanilla Townie.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  XelNya

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Guest

                    Because you're so wolfy it stings my retinas.
                    Can you claim either way?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Is there the possibility that a wolf claims blue and isn't caught?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        There is that potential. But the Gunsmith doesn't want to claim (if there is one). If not, we can afford a mislynch or two so long as the Vigi isn't dumb (which so far I think he isn't).

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          The setup is 100% confirm-able later in the game, and we have the blue roles claim on D3 to weed out any liars from the blue claim pool.
                          Oh sorry missed this, alright I think I'm on board.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            So Backpack, who do you want to lynch? Guest, XelNya, or I?

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Don't think it really matters that much. If our plan is solid as Manti says, we're nearly guaranteed success regardless.

                              But if I had to choose an order, would be Guest > XelNya > You.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Currently yes. When we reveal tommorow/d4 no.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...